Unity Abandoned New House Rules [v0.3] [Yksok]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
How do you interact with people?
I asked that before and here is what I have found out: pay attention to the icon for the time advancement now when you check each location you will see character present and moving around the house but without the interactions. (I know weird) So what you need to do is advance the time little by little and every time you see the other characters will switch places, and that is where you should go to, because at certain time and spot one of these characters will have their interactive icon appear. You will know that when under the advance the time icon you will see a characters picture. That there means that this individual is having an event available for you to interact in.

Aug 16, 2017
i have talked lil sis into letting me spy on her, shop has bikini and yoga outfits, but I have no way of making money at all. spent whole week following all 3 characters but absolutely nothing doing. only time I speak with mother is when aunt appears at weekend and that's only to blag the aunt into reveal.

done the big sis mission of sorting her essay.all I get now is movietime with lil sis.
not sure any other game has bored me more tbh

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
No way to make money in this game??
It's kinda hard to get set up, you have to talk to the aunt on the weekend. When she shows you her breasts you have to grab them, then she punches you. Next time she is over, you can use your black eye to further blackmail her into wearing sexier clothes. This leads to you cleaning the house for money.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have talked lil sis into letting me spy on her, shop has bikini and yoga outfits, but I have no way of making money at all. spent whole week following all 3 characters but absolutely nothing doing. only time I speak with mother is when aunt appears at weekend and that's only to blag the aunt into reveal.

done the big sis mission of sorting her essay.all I get now is movietime with lil sis.
not sure any other game has bored me more tbh
You must wait till the weekend when aunt comes over and then go talk to her with mom and keep doing it until you can ask her to wear new clothes and she will tell you to buy them then go to mom for house chores for money convo.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No way to make money in this game??
You must wait till the weekend when aunt comes over and then go talk to her with mom and keep doing it until you can ask her to wear new clothes and she will tell you to buy them then go to mom for house chores for money convo.

Aug 16, 2017

think I may just let this one pass me by but thx for the advice.....appreciated :)

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is that a mod for money or something? Getting $10 a day will take quite a while to buy a bikini, yoga clothes and a dress for aunt. :FeelsBadMan:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is that a mod for money or something? Getting $10 a day will take quite a while to buy a bikini, yoga clothes and a dress for aunt. :FeelsBadMan:
Yes this mod goes in the managed folder and but make sure you back up the file it replaces or you will not be able to progress in the game.
It will allow 100 instead of 10 each day.

Use it for about 600 cash then replace with the original one to progress the game.

Reactions: Joi_fan

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how much content does this game have?
You get to touch aunt's boobs and get her full nude, massage lil sis and remove her pants only and you get to group your drunk sleeping big sister and take off all her clothes and finger her some.
And you and peep at mom, lil sis and big sis.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
woodcut the game is still so unbelievably boring little interaction always the same standart pictures and to 99% spaces by clicking and time skiping that's all and what the hell is supposed to show that with the aunt I think I can do anything in order to do anything I wait for every little mistake for a week and I'm sure that's more done than I wtf? I think I blackmale the aunt and not who says where to go?
And it's so damn ridiculous how little interaction options has almost stupid stupid ones by sapping and skipping time

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cheats for v0.3

Changes:

• 5% -> 10% progression for writing essay
  • 10$ -> 50$ for cleaning job
  • fixed some dialogues
How to install:
Extract and replace file in
%game_folder%\New House Rules 0.3 by Yksok_Data\Managed\
Does this also fix the progression that got broke in the last mod?

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
Does this also fix the progression that got broke in the last mod?
With this new mod there must be no problems. To be sure is better to start a new game)
Old mod is for v0.2 of the game and of course it can cause some bugs if used for the new version.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think the groping the drunk sister was in the last update as I remember doing that already before this new update came out.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Yes this mod goes in the managed folder and but make sure you back up the file it replaces or you will not be able to progress in the game.
It will allow 100 instead of 10 each day.

Use it for about 600 cash then replace with the original one to progress the game.
That worked out great, thanks for the tip.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I don't get it.
I am stuck in a loop for days now.
No new content, no way of getting money, no nothing.
I only managed to shower once.

All I ever see is skip time symbol.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't get it.

I am stuck in a loop for days now.

No new content, no way of getting money, no nothing.
You have to wait till aunt comes over and then talk to her till you want her to change her clothes then mom will have you clean the house for money.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes