Ren'Py New Journey [v0.3] [Nurich]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
yea good luck trying to get any harem players to play this then..
But I still have to find conclusive evidence that players that like sharing stories don't like having more girls to share.

Well, everybody said what they needed to say, back to the game:
Nurich the overview is bland as fuck and I would've skipped the thread entirely if some comments didn't hint that there's going to be some kind of weird story planned.
The girls look attractive: I'm put off by HS renders, but that doesn't really matter (being a personal taste) and I commend you because they look much more polished that the average.

I think I'll skip this release, but I'll definitely try your game (even if I generally avoid HS graphics) in future when I'll feel the plot developed enough.
Maybe it's only me, but I heartily recommend you to flesh out your overview, without being afraid of spoiling too much.

Reactions: Larry2000

Nurich

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
:|

those two things... are opposites... sooo... probably not worth doing both... Cause you can't please both demographics... and harem peeps for the most part hate any other dick being near and LI... althuoght they avoid the game instead of making the right choices since that be easier and plenty of other games to choose from.

Point here being, if you are wanting to be competitive... look at your competition, and focus on your chosen demographic.

Create and avatar, name him Lenny, Lenny is your perfect ideal customer for this game, imagine what lenny wants out of your game, what kind of genres is lenny into, Lenny is your target audience, carter to lenny, don't do things that would make lenny leave and no longer give money, because then Lenny is no longer your target audience, and now you have to create another avatar all over again, and refocus on a new target audience. (a lot of new devs target jump until the game gets abandoned, sooo be careful with that).

If your commiting to the sharing stuff, then I would suggest to ditch harem, because well... there be no point (especially if sharing isn't optional), you would be better off going for polyarmory and a sharing fest.

Notes:
Harem: 1 dude has many female LIs (f95 uses it as 1 MC many LIs, so genderless)
Polyamory: everybody in one big fuckfest, basically sharing, but many cross-relationships. (MC has multiple partners, and so do the LIs, which may be other LIs).
Bonus: Some "Harem" games are actually Polyamory, just that there is only 1 male in the group. (since the LIs are in lesbian relationships with eachother, which isn't harem, and I don't mean they just have sex together with MC, I mean they go off and do shit without MC and not thinking about MC).
Yup, I guess I got mixed up with all the genres here. The game is still on early phase and I got a lots of planning going on. So I'll definitely put this into reconsideration. Thanks!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EJW

Nurich

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018

Harem and sharing? Yea good luck you can't cater to both, It's best to pick one way and keep going because trying to please both sides is gonna be a pain for you but it's your game LOL.

personally not for me then.

it's like oil and water, it just don't mix imo.

So some advice, either go full harem with no sharing or go NTR/sharing.

you can do both but this is what I mean when I say you can't please everyone, it's gonna get hectic trying to so picking one side is imo better but it's your game by all means do what you want I am just giving you some advice.
Thank you for your advice. I think I also got a little messed up with the genres, so Harem + Sharing is probably not what I meant. I'll put this into my mind, thank you once again.

Reactions: Valuvika

Nurich

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
But I still have to find conclusive evidence that players that like sharing stories don't like having more girls to share.

Well, everybody said what they needed to say, back to the game:
Nurich the overview is bland as fuck and I would've skipped the thread entirely if some comments didn't hint that there's going to be some kind of weird story planned.
The girls look attractive: I'm put off by HS renders, but that doesn't really matter (being a personal taste) and I commend you because they look much more polished that the average.

I think I'll skip this release, but I'll definitely try your game (even if I generally avoid HS graphics) in future when I'll feel the plot developed enough.
Maybe it's only me, but I heartily recommend you to flesh out your overview, without being afraid of spoiling too much.
Yup, I edited it, thank you for your feedbacks and attention. I'll keep developing the plot and I hope that you'll come by in the future!

Reactions: The Rogue Trader

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
If you think that is good English, you need to go back to school. That is atrocious. I couldn't get through 10 slides before I started developing a headache.
Example below:

m "(*Whisper) I may cum soon if you keep going like this"
m "It feels so good"
z "Hey I would like to order please"
m "(*Whisper)Hey we should stop"
m "He may notice if we keep going like this"
c "It's ok, i got this"
c"Hi what would you like to have?"
m "(Oh my god i'm gonna cum soon)"
m "(It's my limit, I can not hold back anymore)"
z "I will have 1 cup of coffee"
m "Ohhhhhh"
c "It'll be 3$"
c "Thank for your purshase"
m "(Looks like I made a big mess)"
c "Did you like your reward"
m "I love it"
m "But it was so risky, we almost got caught"
c "You don't have to worry, now clean up your mess"
c "If you keep working hard, you're not gonna regret it"
"It's time you finish your shift"

I stand by my statement that the english is good. With that I mean the english has just a few spelling mistakes and proper grammar. Never said he wrote a shakespear. And yes. I would agree with you, that the dialoge leaves much to be desired in terms of story telling or dirty talk. Yet...this is F95Zone. The home of MTL games. So...this is proper english.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
NewJourney-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

joryh

Nov 8, 2021

Harem and sharing? Yea good luck you can't cater to both, It's best to pick one way and keep going because trying to please both sides is gonna be a pain for you but it's your game LOL.

personally not for me then.

it's like oil and water, it just don't mix imo.

So some advice, either go full harem with no sharing or go NTR/sharing.

you can do both but this is what I mean when I say you can't please everyone, it's gonna get hectic trying to so picking one side is imo better but it's your game by all means do what you want I am just giving you some advice.
Yeah, good luck in persisting in the belief that you speak for all harem fans. Not all of us are delicate incels who can't tolerate the concept of women looking at anyone else, much less touching anyone else but us.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Yeah, good luck in persisting in the belief that you speak for all harem fans. Not all of us are delicate incels who can't tolerate the concept of women looking at anyone else, much less touching anyone else but us.
Who said I speak for all harem fans? So idk what you are talking about bud.
true and most harem fans don't do sharing or ntr.. at that point it's not a harem so that's thrown out of the window.

and how am I an incel? because I am a harem fan who likes the harem kink which is a male power fantasy? with 1 man and his women and no other dick but the mc. hell that's the opposite of an incel if the mc drowning in pussy LOL.. So you using the term incel wrong btw genius.

what crowd do you fit it? if you not a harem fan then my comment wasn't for you. if you like seeing your LI getting plowed then that's your deal,

not my thing but you do you.

just gonna hit ignore on you, have a good day.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Why are you bringing real life arguments into this? This about games and fantasy where real world rules don't apply.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
If the definition of a incel is not getting off to your girl getting fucked by randos every day of the week then I will be gladly the king of incels

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
New Journey [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 161mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Ah yes, nothing like having a "harem" of girls that you hang around just so you can watch them fuck every other guy but you.
Slash fucking S
That fantasy isn't a harem, that's a voyeur...or extreme inferiority complex. Leaning towards the latter since every cucklord has it.

So, it's either be cuck or you are an "incel" for even thinking that you want to keep a girl to yourself? Hahahaha.
At least use terms correctly when you try to make an argument.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote