3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
How do you raise relationship with Chloe? Read many books but nothing seems to indicate that i have raised her relationship. Only thing i see from Chloe is her welcome text when you enter the library.

Also nothing new in the cult. Only "find a partner" and "socialize" as before

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
This file doesn't brick old save files, and unbricks them if they were ruined by the official version.

(This is just the html file, download the game from the normal link, then replace the html file with this one.)

EDIT: This is for the public version of 0.4.4

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
How do you raise relationship with Chloe? Read many books but nothing seems to indicate that i have raised her relationship. Only thing i see from Chloe is her welcome text when you enter the library.

Also nothing new in the cult. Only "find a partner" and "socialize" as before
Unbrick your save by loading it in the game I provided above, then saving again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rumata and Nota Bao

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Any way to get Lily to calm down with sending nudes. All I did was get the job at the cafe and now she sends me about 15 plus nudes a day.
Sorry! I've already nerfed her once. She has a 1/15 chance at sending a nue in any passage. Perhaps I can nerf her again

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
What exacty was that supposed to do because nothing changed when I tried your html file. Still nothing new in the cult or anyway to interact with Chloe.
For Chloe - with Taulions version (Thank you Taulion!) you need to read at least 100 books. Reading increases your relationship with Chloe.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Maybe an option to block her? Because I think some people like the nudes, and aren't complaining.
A good idea. "Ask her to stop sending nudes" or perhaps multiple options "slow down the nudes" "stop the nudes" "increase nudes" something like this.

Reactions: GamerDaddy
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes