3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
At night its too late for either of those. The links are replaced with flavortext.
  • Removed shower time penalty. You can now shower all you want.
  • Added a reason to shower. Every night your allure will drop by 15 points. If you shower, it will go back up. If you don’t shower, it will keep dropping. Gross! Go shower! Showering will only increase your allure once, but you can shower however much you want.
So I am confuse according the above paragraph from the change log you remove the shower time penalty where as I can show all I want meaning even at night also kitchen link missing in the morning or is there specific time to clean kitchen

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
  • Removed shower time penalty. You can now shower all you want.
  • Added a reason to shower. Every night your allure will drop by 15 points. If you shower, it will go back up. If you don’t shower, it will keep dropping. Gross! Go shower! Showering will only increase your allure once, but you can shower however much you want.
So I am confuse according the above paragraph from the change log you remove the shower time penalty where as I can show all I want meaning even at night also kitchen link missing in the morning or is there specific time to clean kitchen
I see. Thank you for this extensive feedback. Showering at night should definitely be possible, now that there are no time penalties. Also, the kitchen has to be adequately dirty to clean it (above 75 dirtiness) meaning if you've already cleaned it once, you have to wait a few days to clean again.

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
I see. Thank you for this extensive feedback. Showering at night should definitely be possible, now that there are no time penalties. Also, the kitchen has to be adequately dirty to clean it (above 75 dirtiness) meaning if you've already cleaned it once, you have to wait a few days to clean again.
ty Nato for the understanding. Sorry if my post came across as being obtuse, if It did I am sorry it wasn't my intention.

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
ty Nato for the understanding. Sorry if my post came across as being obtuse, if It did I am sorry it wasn't my intention.
Hey man no worries! I love a good discussion, and I love feedback. I can't make a game without feedback from you guys <3
I'm always happy to help, and if there's ever somewhere I can improve, I love to hear it!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewLifeProject-0.4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Yay, new update!

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
any new content to the story? as the changelog is confusing
No new story, I've improved upon current content - with added imaging, framework and stat wires :D Let me know which part of the devlog is confusing and I'll help you out

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
You're adding pregnancy to this, aren't ya? That's why you're messing around with this "time dilation" idea and giving MC a whole ass mansion to live in for free.

Also a bug in the cafe. It doesn't crash or anything
But if I'm in the cafe in the evening and chat up Lily for fun times, it rewinds back to afternoon after I'm done with her. Don't think you intended that.

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Great, the update removed all of my saves. Thx.
I'm sorry to hear that. It shouldn't have happened. Unfortunately I don't think this was on the update - I can't quite replicate this on my own...

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
You're adding pregnancy to this, aren't ya? That's why you're messing around with this "time dilation" idea and giving MC a whole ass mansion to live in for free.

Also a bug in the cafe. It doesn't crash or anything
But if I'm in the cafe in the evening and chat up Lily for fun times, it rewinds back to afternoon after I'm done with her. Don't think you intended that.
It's planned at some point, yes :D Though it's a huge change, and would require a lot of time. I'm currently building up to being able to add it ;)

Cafe could have been explained better on my end or rewired in some way, but you have got one coffee a day, that will rewind time by one time block. Kind of like the games featuring energy, where you'd gain back 15 energy for drinking coffee! :)

Reactions: Cesco

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that. It shouldn't have happened. Unfortunately I don't think this was on the update - I can't quite replicate this on my own...
P layed it previously and saved it a few times. The saves disappeared when I started the new version. I like the game so it's no biggie. Just hope the same doesn't happen on next update.

• Red Heart
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes