3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I'll have a look at the mtf start. Again, everything is being balanced, also corruption :D
Nothing wrong with the start, however there was something wrong with the intro skip - you're only supposed to receive 2 corruption in the beginning, not 5 :)

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Nothing wrong with the start, however there was something wrong with the intro skip - you're only supposed to receive 2 corruption in the beginning, not 5 :)
So if normal start is called new life project, mtf start should be called new wife project.

:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Nota Bao

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
How long before I can visit dad? I am on day 52. Plus, every time I go to the club it is always the homeless man dropping money. Is this right or a bug?

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
How long before I can visit dad? I am on day 52. Plus, every time I go to the club it is always the homeless man dropping money. Is this right or a bug?
Visiting OC requires a phone - I've just now fixed a bug where this wouldn't be possible at all. Uploading now! The club is a patron only location, and apparently also a money maker! x)

Reactions: Ayal

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewLifeProject-0.4.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TheMoonMan

Sep 10, 2017
NewLifeProject-0.4.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
still cant see the dad

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
maybe v0.4.0
Okay. Sounds strange, it shouldn't be void. However, since the game is still under development, sometimes void saves are to be expected... However this time I haven't changed in code hierarchy, so no void should happen... Latest void was 0.3.8

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
what's new in this update????
the 0.4.2 or the 0.4.2a
Check the devlogs! :D
0.4.2 added a bunch of balancing, as well as a taxi and dinner scenes.
0.4.2a fixed the flaw with the outskirts. after the assault, you weren't at all able to ever come back because I forgot to include a counter. it was added in the 0.4.2a

Reactions: GamerDaddy

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
TO ANYONE TRYING TO CHEAT:
Steps:
1) - Extract zip file
2) - Right Click the htlm file
3) - Open With - Notepad
4) - Ctrl+F
5) - Type -326018214 and hit enter
6) - Replace all instances of that number string (AND ONLY THE NUMBER STRING, NOTHING ELSE!) with 0
7) - Save
8) - Load up the game and hit the Apply button when prompted for a cheat code, no need to type anything.

(Also, Dev, there are ways to hide or obscure the code but we'll still find a way. I'm sorry, it's the nature of this site and something you'll have to deal with. :c)

does not work. opening it with notepad just tells me that it could not find that code

• Red Heart
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes