3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021
Great suggestions! I'll definitely keep the bus one in mind. Maybe bestiality, though I'll have to come up with some hentai, everything else is mostly illegal
Did You consider using AI art for besti as well as all other pictures?

Great work, im following it :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

JakeGreen

Sep 17, 2017
It's probably a bug, it's very easy to change the corruption and Inhibition statistics. You just need to go out on the balcony, on the first day and do striptease, over and over, time doesn't fly, statistics change.

• Red Heart

Sissy_Callie

Jun 23, 2020
The dad path needs worked on you meet him once after going missing then all of a sudden he rapes you and then MC is just ok with fucking him, enjoyed most of the rest of the content other than that it just took me out of it tbh.

• Red Heart

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
The dad path needs worked on you meet him once after going missing then all of a sudden he rapes you and then MC is just ok with fucking him, enjoyed most of the rest of the content other than that it just took me out of it tbh.
Sounds to me the game has some noticeable bugs. The next update should fix these bugs hopefully.

• Red Heart

Maar

Apr 23, 2019
After the abduction of Konstantin, Maurice sent to the library for drawings. What should I do there? Only options are available:
Find a book about love
Find a book on philosophy
Find a book about beauty
Find an erotic book
Back door

Leave the library

• Red Heart

lova lia

Feb 14, 2023
After the abduction of Konstantin, Maurice sent to the library for drawings. What should I do there? Only options are available:
Find a book about love
Find a book about beauty
Find an erotic book
Back door

Leave the library
Same is my problem what should we do????

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Walkthrough link a few pages back is broken.
What I would suggest is simply this. Add Nota Bao as a follower on here, that way you will be able to DM him and if you have any questions about errors you are experiencing in the game, I am sure he will be able to answer for you. Not all users allow DM though, he may or may not allow that, but it is worth a shot, rather than to just be sitting ducks and not able to solve the problem. I don't have a solution to these errors, I don't know coding or programming. I do however, can offer good suggestions to help others, but the rest of it is up to you.

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Did You consider using AI art for besti as well as all other pictures?

Great work, im following it :)
AI could be viable, I do have an installation of a stable diffusion I can use for NSFW imaging... Though it requires a bunch of editing in photoshop, and I do not have the skills for that x)

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
It's probably a bug, it's very easy to change the corruption and Inhibition statistics. You just need to go out on the balcony, on the first day and do striptease, over and over, time doesn't fly, statistics change.
Thanks for letting me know. This sure is an easy workaround. Next update will focus on improving main gameplay, so things like this won't be possible and ruin the gameplay! :D

Reactions: JakeGreen

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I'll definitely take a look at this!

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Find a book about love
Find a book about beauty
Find an erotic book
Back door

Leave the library
Check the backrooms - maybe socializing there will advance the story? ;) (keep socializing...)

Reactions: Maar

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Walkthrough link a few pages back is broken.
What I would suggest is simply this. Add Nota Bao as a follower on here, that way you will be able to DM him and if you have any questions about errors you are experiencing in the game, I am sure he will be able to answer for you. Not all users allow DM though, he may or may not allow that, but it is worth a shot, rather than to just be sitting ducks and not able to solve the problem. I don't have a solution to these errors, I don't know coding or programming. I do however, can offer good suggestions to help others, but the rest of it is up to you.
What a lovely comment! Great idea too. I do allow DMs, and everyone is free to send me anything you need help with! We also have a discord, in which I am even better able to answer any and all questions you may have!

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Day 75, after finishing the facility infiltraction, Morris will ask you for assistance :) Speak with him!
Why the whole day locking? The game doesn't offer enough side content to really have that kind of lock. A better solution would be to have 2-3 days and then he will tell you to meet him. Either way, the game really needs a prompt to tell the player what to do. Like when you finish a part of the story it should tell the player "I better give him a couple of days and visit him again".

But yeah side content needs to be increased if you're going to have long time between story events.

As others have said, I really like the game but some stuff could be smoother.

• Red Heart

ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021
AI could be viable, I do have an installation of a stable diffusion I can use for NSFW imaging... Though it requires a bunch of editing in photoshop, and I do not have the skills for that x)
i could help on that, i have honey select 2 BUT it wont look like anime :D id do it for free, rendering takes 1 seconds because you can screenshot scenes. i was curious to make a picture relacement

• Red Heart
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes