3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Why the whole day locking? The game doesn't offer enough side content to really have that kind of lock. A better solution would be to have 2-3 days and then he will tell you to meet him. Either way, the game really needs a prompt to tell the player what to do. Like when you finish a part of the story it should tell the player "I better give him a couple of days and visit him again".

But yeah side content needs to be increased if you're going to have long time between story events.

As others have said, I really like the game but some stuff could be smoother.
Definitely could be a lot smoother! That's also why these next few updates will be heavliy focused on improving what's already there, to give you all a more filling story and gameplay!

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
i could help on that, i have honey select 2 BUT it wont look like anime :D id do it for free, rendering takes 1 seconds because you can screenshot scenes. i was curious to make a picture relacement
Very interesting! Could you send me a message on Discord? notabao
I'll be checking that way more often than here since it's a lot easier haha

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Just uploaded a fix for the imaging as well as a more discriptive text to the constantin questline, so it's easier to figure out where to go in the library

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
What do I do now that I've moved into the mansion? How do I continue the story
Depending on what day you're at, go see constantin, if you've already seen that, speak to morris! (respectively, 60 and 75)

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
So in my short playthrough my character works at a cafe, gets lewd photos from some girl, reads a few books, gets raped, moves on like normal, finds her dad, gets raped (this time by himself ) again, talks to him like normal...again. I think one small sentence that it's not fun isn't really enough buildup to make me care. Bad encounters without any lasting consequences aren't new for HTML games I guess, but it's still weird.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
So in my short playthrough my character works at a cafe, gets lewd photos from some girl, reads a few books, gets raped, moves on like normal, finds her dad, gets raped (this time by himself ) again, talks to him like normal...again. I think one small sentence that it's not fun isn't really enough buildup to make me care. Bad encounters without any lasting consequences aren't new for HTML games I guess, but it's still weird.
We are constantly working to make the game more balanced, and as a result the next few updates will also focus on this :D I hope you'll stick around to notice the changes :)

Pluck283

Jun 9, 2023
Walkthrough link a few pages back is broken.
What I would suggest is simply this. Add Nota Bao as a follower on here, that way you will be able to DM him and if you have any questions about errors you are experiencing in the game, I am sure he will be able to answer for you. Not all users allow DM though, he may or may not allow that, but it is worth a shot, rather than to just be sitting ducks and not able to solve the problem. I don't have a solution to these errors, I don't know coding or programming. I do however, can offer good suggestions to help others, but the rest of it is up to you.
There is also a discord with a bug repo

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
How is it stuck at 2? Intro gives you a start corruption of 5..???
Idk, I eventually got it up by doing different things but for 2 weeks it was at 2. I chose the new MtF start btw if that matters. I really think incest should increase corruption. By like a lot.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Idk, I eventually got it up by doing different things but for 2 weeks it was at 2. I chose the new MtF start btw if that matters. I really think incest should increase corruption. By like a lot.
I'll have a look at the mtf start. Again, everything is being balanced, also corruption :D

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes