3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Error: cannot execute macro <<if>>: malformed closing tag: "<</if> [[Wipe your pussy|dadApt]] <<set $dad += 2>>"
>
when you fuck your dad

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
The story premise and the intro seem a bit weird? Do you ever get back to your boyfriend? if you don't, is it still cheating? Or are we able to get a new boyfriend just to cheat on him? I'm just wondering

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Error: cannot execute macro <<if>>: malformed closing tag: "<</if> [[Wipe your pussy|dadApt]] <<set $dad += 2>>"
>
when you fuck your dad
Thanks! Just went to check, and it's nothing gamebreaking, no worries. It's been fixed for next update :)

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
The story premise and the intro seem a bit weird? Do you ever get back to your boyfriend? if you don't, is it still cheating? Or are we able to get a new boyfriend just to cheat on him? I'm just wondering
Great questions!
Currently there's no going back, and no new boyfriends. Live life as a free bird, and help Constantin take down the facility!

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Ah shit, forgot to implement that lol. I'll have it fixed later today!
Thank you, also found below error when sleeping in lily's bedroom in the mansion. Nothing that preventsyou from continuing, just appears

Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

• Red Heart

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I am enjoying the game though it does feel like once you find your family everything kind of falls apart.

By the time you reach the mansion you are likely making plenty of money with camming and unless I missed it there aren't any more prompts for searching for more answers so you are just going through a daily loop of activities.

The images and technical side of things are excellent and the grind is a nice break from the usual difficulty curve most of these games follow but I'm left wondering: "Now what?"

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I am enjoying the game though it does feel like once you find your family everything kind of falls apart.

By the time you reach the mansion you are likely making plenty of money with camming and unless I missed it there aren't any more prompts for searching for more answers so you are just going through a daily loop of activities.

The images and technical side of things are excellent and the grind is a nice break from the usual difficulty curve most of these games follow but I'm left wondering: "Now what?"
Actively developing Constantins kidnapping, planning some things to go down there! A teaser should be implemented on day 75 after infiltrating the facility, Morris will want to speak with you :D

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Thank you, also found below error when sleeping in lily's bedroom in the mansion. Nothing that preventsyou from continuing, just appears

Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
Thanks! Already plugged it! :D Was just a detrimental if statement

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewLifeProject-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes