3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
facility key code not working if the hint is Nuts then the numeric is 6887 not working
The hint is nuts, but pay close attention to what Constantin says at the input screen... He mentions the code appears to be alphabetical even though there's a numerical keypad.

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
The hint is nuts, but pay close attention to what Constantin says at the input screen... He mentions the code appears to be alphabetical even though there's a numerical keypad.
Are we supposed to write Nuts like N is 1475369 ? i tried many different way to write the word but it doesn't work ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Are we supposed to write Nuts like N is 1475369 ? i tried many different way to write the word but it doesn't work ^^
Genuine curiosity... Why would N be 1475369? Just write "nuts" without the " (exactly like it's written in the hint) :D

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, there's nothing focused on cock. Just sex :D There's also Lily with strap on, fingering and cunnilingus ;)
Well, i'm lesbian, i cant play a dickhungry slut, so i only play female protagonists when i can completely avoid that stuff ;)

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Well, i'm lesbian, i cant play a dickhungry slut, so i only play female protagonists when i can completely avoid that stuff ;)
I'll definitely see what I can do! Would more female NPCs entice you? Unfortunately I can't reroute the entire game, but adding bunch of girl on girl content - that I can do! :D

Reactions: GamerDaddy

randa

May 7, 2017
MC found constantin hideout and all he is saying we have to wait longer...., enjoy youre time.....
No continuation of the story. It is 2 weeks now, since MC found constantin.
How long do you have to wait until cont. of the story (infiltration)?

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
MC found constantin hideout and all he is saying we have to wait longer...., enjoy youre time.....
No continuation of the story. It is 2 weeks now, since MC found constantin.
How long do you have to wait until cont. of the story (infiltration)?
Infiltration starts at day 60 :)

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes