3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
P layed it previously and saved it a few times. The saves disappeared when I started the new version. I like the game so it's no biggie. Just hope the same doesn't happen on next update.
I'm so sorry this happened. I hope it won't keep happening! I'll see what I can figure out...

Reactions: Ayal

randa

May 7, 2017
How can i raise the corruption above 200?
It is after the infiltration quest at Constantine, MC can't have sex with him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
How can i raise the corruption above 200?
It is after the infiltration quest at Constantine, MC can't have sex with him.
Just do things that raise it. Masturbation is an easy way, or reading erotic book in library. Go onto balcony and masturbate every day. You'll have it at max in no time.

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Just do things that raise it. Masturbation is an easy way, or reading erotic book in library. Go onto balcony and masturbate every day. You'll have it at max in no time.
I'm gonna balance this at some point ;)

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
if you dont shower for 2 days (i was doing cam shows) you lose all acumulated allure and it goes to 0 (i had 100 allure without any item from the beauty shop)

• Red Heart

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
if you dont shower for 2 days (i was doing cam shows) you lose all acumulated allure and it goes to 0 (i had 100 allure without any item from the beauty shop)
I'll fix this right now, but you'll have to wait for Nota Bao to update the game.

Fixed it before even finishing posting this. If you send me your html file on the discord server, I can fix it and send it back.

EDIT: I fixed both the Patron version and the Public version, and I have sent the files to Nota Bao, hopefully the game will be hotfixed soon.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Centar and Nota Bao

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I'm so sorry this has happened! Obviously this wasn't supposed to be possible. I will upload the fixed version that Taulion has worked on as soon as I can!

awwo

May 9, 2019
author, sorry, but I don’t understand how to write the word Nuts in English on a digital keyboard, I’m just not familiar with the rules for writing these letters, or I’m so stupid, but I did it 147536941253852315698745632

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
author, sorry, but I don’t understand how to write the word Nuts in English on a digital keyboard, I’m just not familiar with the rules for writing these letters, or I’m so stupid, but I did it 147536941253852315698745632
No worries friend! Actually it's just "nuts" :) No numbers.

• Haha
Reactions: buggzy313

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewLifeProject-0.4.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

tsg123

Jun 10, 2017
Ok maybe i'm dumb or something. But I typed nuts on the keypad inside the lab. But it says wrong answer. It is 6887 right? Can anyone help me?

• Red Heart
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes