BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Sadly true, a very weak blackmail by a child forces the MC to give him a blow job, after that I skipped to the end and there is a second forced scene with the transvestite Meg, as she rapes the MC. Delete.
Thanks for the info. I guess I can ignore the game.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Good thing i read the comments before wasting diskspace for it.
Going by plot and tags it should be a lesbian game or at least have a pure lesbian route...but after reading here its nothing but a fake with missing tags and dishonest plot...

Reactions: BearyTeddie

rocky1213

Jan 10, 2018
I gave the the latest update a look to see if the game has improved. Kinda? You no longer have to suck Jacob's donger as there is now a choice to smack him. But the scene where Meg shoves her wang between your thighs is still unavoidable. I have skipped the whole vn, so I can't say if the choices improved, but there is a good number of lesbian scenes. After the Meg scene, all sex scenes involving dicks are avoidable.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Sounds like an improvement, but every unavoidable dick is a forced game-skip for me...

Reactions: Arra64

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
I gave the the latest update a look to see if the game has improved. Kinda? You no longer have to suck Jacob's donger as there is now a choice to smack him. But the scene where Meg shoves her wang between your thighs is still unavoidable. I have skipped the whole vn, so I can't say if the choices improved, but there is a good number of lesbian scenes. After the Meg scene, all sex scenes involving dicks are avoidable.
No longer the case. There is an old man on the train who whips out his dick out of nowhere, and the MC just goes "whatever" and starts jerking him off.

That's when I gave up on the game again.

Reactions: Arra64

rocky1213

Jan 10, 2018
No longer the case. There is an old man on the train who whips out his dick out of nowhere, and the MC just goes "whatever" and starts jerking him off.

That's when I gave up on the game again.
I got an option to "Make a fuss". Maybe it is based on your past decisions?

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
I've been attempting to play it as a lesbian playthrough, so maybe there's a trigger for confidence buried in a straight scene?

If so, that is a very poorly programmed game.

Reactions: rocky1213

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
No, you can't do an all lesbian playthrough and I wish i'd read the comments first.

Don't know how much is forced beyond a certain point but there is a forced blowjob and that's as far as I got before rage quitting.
You...rage quitting?

I'm suddenly chuckling at the image of a 3 foot 7 ginger girl stamping her feet and pouting. :D

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
New Life [v0.3.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.37 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 395 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 360 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
went into the script to check, and it seems if you complain to George about the old man trying stuff in the store earlier, you can't avoid him on the train later. I don't see how that makes any logical sense.

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
Is the only way to have anything going on with Meg cheating on Ash? Been wanting my Chloe to hook up with Meg since I tried 0.1, but I don't think I can go through with it if I have to fuck over Ash, especially after they move in together.

(I am aware they're not real, but I'd still feel like a piece of shit)

rocky1213

Jan 10, 2018
went into the script to check, and it seems if you complain to George about the old man trying stuff in the store earlier, you can't avoid him on the train later. I don't see how that makes any logical sense.
Agreed. I have a belief that visual novels should always have an option to not force the player into a sex scene. The point of a visual novel is to give you meaningful choices, after all. If a choice has specific consequences, have the consequences make sense. Player didn't pick up a gun, therefore person with knife kills or permanently damages the player.

ttt111111

Jul 7, 2018
i wonder if its just this software but i have literally never seen a guy model that wasn't weird with it

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
when i first played and forced to jerk off some dumb man i quited and deleted and waited because I heard you aren't forced anymore.

before i play can someone tell me if that's true because bruh what is the point of choices if you are fucking forced DEV?
Is it that hard to make the choices matter so you not forced into situations?
No one will be complaining if you just made it that way. If we are playing a lesbian path, it shouldn't be no COCKS or forced situation PERIOD.

So I guess until shit changes imma just ignore this game.

Shit is so frustrating and annoying.

No diss to you dev but dude make it aviodable for variety purposes. hell in pervert type situations give us options to either run, punch the fucker, kick em in the nuts etc. some times i wish i knew how to make games because i well have options like that in my games LOL.
Hell give us options to scream for help at least LOL. just casually giving and forced into shit is not giving us a choice. But at the end of the day, it's your game and you gonna do what you wanna do. but if you want to calm down all the complaining, make choices matter and have consequences depending on are decisions lke a visual novel suppose to.

in the description it says we are in controll of her life, well in this care WE ARE NOT.

UPDATE: Just played it and NOPE YOU STILL HAVE NO FUCKING CHOICE WITH THE MEG SHIT. WHY WHEN WE SAY NO THE FUTA CONTINUES TO GROPE US AND WE JUST SIT THERE AND DO NOTHING? THIS IS WHAT I MEAN BY ARE CHOICES NOT MATTERING. THIS FUCKING RUINS THE GAME AND PEOPLE WHO WANNA STRICKLY DO A LESBIAN ROUTE FOR FUCK SAKE. WELP THIS IS MY LAST TIME TRYING THIS. THIS GAME IS NOW ON THE IGNORE LIST. WE CAN'T EVEN FUCKING STAND UP FOR OURSELFS WE JUST SITTING THERE LIKE AN IDIOT SAYING "MY BODY, I CAN'T CONTROL IT, IT FEELS GOOD." LIKE BRUH WTF. dev if you want to force choices on the player make it a FUCKING kinetic novel and get rid of choices then if they don't matter. WHY ADD CHOICES THEN? Why is a fucking futa in meg putting her cock between my thighs when i WANT NOTHING to do with her? IF YOU WANTED TO MAKE A CORRUPTION GAME DON' T PUT "YOU DETREMINE HER LIFE CHOICES THEN" God i am annoyed lol.

good luck dev but yea i am out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frumi
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes