2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I read all of yours messages. So the more you write the problem, the faster I will fix it.

LadyYennifer

Sep 7, 2017
Has there ever been any games that have Mother/Daughter instead of Father/Daughter?

Not as a side thing but as the main "couple" etc.

zzuzn

Jun 4, 2017
I download from the VOID and receive such a message.
NewLifeWithMyDaughter-030-pc-79d49ad6JbtYV.7z: Archive corrupted

With MEGA downloaded and everything is in order. It's strange :)

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
@Vanderbor I find that the images appear more 3 dimensional than before, so it's not so bad as people here seem to claim. However, your game on its own isn't anything new. You're not trying anything new. Your low effort visual novels have already been milked and even the ones who have low standars aren't going to donate anymore.
''I'm doing it for fun''
heh, sure.

Reactions: proximus

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Got here to see what's up! Saw that girl/woman/bi-pedal creature with tits and said Heeeeell NO! Sorry mate, but there's a ton of daughter corruption/seduction games out there that look better than your preview images. If you have anything better I suggest you add them here.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
2 very small mistakes: in the Bathroom (after the Shower and her toiletwalk) he mentioned her Eve (or did i missed anything?). Short after that, Daughter called Alice Alixe.

Big Plus: you are using JPGs ;)

The Models looks like they are made of Plastic. Its not worse, as nono said, it's kind of orginal....Barbie-Style.maybe someone have a fetish for that.
Which Engine do you use for them? i'm just curious.
Maybe it's the combination from cheekbone and eye, it looks wrong..
Short: Not bad, but can't compared to all the DAZ3D Models.
And that should be your Problem, there are to many Games with DAZ Models.

When you do it for fun, than go on.

Reactions: proximus

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
2 very small mistakes: in the Bathroom (after the Shower and her toiletwalk) he mentioned her Eve (or did i missed anything?). Short after that, Daughter called Alice Alixe.

The Models looks like they are made of Plastic. Its not worse, as nono said, it's kind of orginal....Barbie-Style.maybe someone have a fetish for that.

I use Blender.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017

Hey, this is the translation editor. The Alixe thing is something I noticed after submitting the edits last time, so that will be fixed in the next version. if it says Eve anywhere, I didn't notice... I actually use Eve as the Daughter's name for my personal play, so I must have edited something to use that and never caught it because it came up as the same name I use anyway. In the future, I will make the daughter named Daughter so that I can notice inconsistencies like that.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hey everyone. I am VA Laurie, I do the translation edits for Vanderbor for this game.

I just wanted to mention something that I already spoke to Vanderbor about; in the next update, a lot of the English will be updated. I tried in the past to keep the translations as close as possible to the Russian, but some things don't translate so nicely, so I am going to update the text to make it read a bit better. I think that this will make it quite better to play from start to finish.

I also noticed a few simple mistakes as I played through the latest version that I'd like to correct. Simple things sometimes don't matter much, but I'm sure Vanderbor wants a nicely polished game out there for you all to enjoy, so I hope you stick around for the next update.

I can't speak for him, but seeing that he has mentioned reading your comments, I hope you can trust that the game will be something you can all enjoy as it moves forward.

Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
Just played through v0.3 and to be honest i was not hoping for much! but to be honest i kind of like the story ;)

I look forward to play this again in a month or two :eazyHype:

Reactions: sansusername

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Hmmm.....I can't seem to figure out or put my finger on what this game reminds me of. It's as if it is a Russian rip off of some game with a vibe/genre of . God if only I could figure out what it reminds me off, some dad mostly at home that discovers he has a daughter after 18 years. weird you think I be able to place it too something as if there was something called . Just weird, oh well fun game but not many options or chooses can be made to have a different out come other then end the game.

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes