2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Has the chance to be a decent game though, needs a bit of work on dialogue but I am guessing that is due to translation issues not coming across properly and things getting lost in translation ;) The girls are a bit odd looking in face i just cant put my fingers on it though
They look odd because to me they look like the same dads face with some little variations and a different hairdo. They don't look female from the neck up, IMHO. I kind of expect to see an Adam's apple on their necks.
I have no wish to look at them after seeing their faces just once. Sorry, maybe it's just me.
Dialogues between dad and daughter are quite well written, at least in Russian (yes, I'm fluent at reading it, just don't ask me to write in it :biggrin:)

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
in the previous version, the game ended after the 1st night if I recall.
v0.2 continues into the next day.

Aug 16, 2017
this is going in my 'give it a miss in future' file

MC looks like a George micheal wannabe, the women look like guys in drag and the daughter is a Barbie doll with permanent marker for eyeshadow that takes all focus of the game........game dev having and identity crisis?

Reactions: a1fox3 and RobJoy

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
this is going in my 'give it a miss in future' file

MC looks like a George micheal wannabe, the women look like guys in drag and the daughter is a Barbie doll with permanent marker for eyeshadow that takes all focus of the game........game dev having and identity crisis?
Let's chalk this up to the dev not having any taste, or no skills to make/modify good models.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Dang guys... cut the creator a break or move on to a new game, it's not that bad. It's mechanically sound, I don't believe she's actually your daughter...as stated before, but I don't really have many other gripes since what he has works and doesn't cause him to delay story progression in order to remake character models.

Aug 16, 2017
Dang guys... cut the creator a break or move on to a new game, it's not that bad.

now this is NOT a well known member of a forum telling us that we shouldn't post an honest opinion of our own impressions of a game, that's posted to said forum, with review section and space to post our opinion, or keep our said opinions to ourselves and not post anything to said forum, the very function of a forum, and that we should soften our opinions to sugar-coating in order to make reading of, again said forum, much better for those with somewhat delicate sensibilities and game devs to have nothing but positive feedback in order to save them from criticism, is it? because to do so on this aforementioned forum would somehow constitute a somewhat hypocritical standpoint would it not?

typing merely from a game players point of view, the fact that the visuals are poor and the story terrible, by the standards met across this forum, does warrant some harsh critique. you may well enjoy a bit of mechanics and story to fulfil your gaming pleasure but, we are not all built the same way and visually this game is somewhat off-putting and as this is not a forum for audio novels, I think I do have a right to voice my opinion on the subject.

to see a well-known forum member be so dismissive of opinion is saddening

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
now this is NOT a well known member of a forum telling us that we shouldn't post an honest opinion of our own impressions of a game, that's posted to said forum, with review section and space to post our opinion, or keep our said opinions to ourselves and not post anything to said forum, the very function of a forum, and that we should soften our opinions to sugar-coating in order to make reading of, again said forum, much better for those with somewhat delicate sensibilities and game devs to have nothing but positive feedback in order to save them from criticism, is it? because to do so on this aforementioned forum would somehow constitute a somewhat hypocritical standpoint would it not?

typing merely from a game players point of view, the fact that the visuals are poor and the story terrible, by the standards met across this forum, does warrant some harsh critique. you may well enjoy a bit of mechanics and story to fulfil your gaming pleasure but, we are not all built the same way and visually this game is somewhat off-putting and as this is not a forum for audio novels, I think I do have a right to voice my opinion on the subject.

I welcome criticism, it helps develop and improve. I will be glad to hear an honest opinion of each.

Reactions: GroPin

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016

I retract my statement for others to move on to a different game, if they're passionate about aiding this project they should voice and aid as they see fit. I played it, enjoyed it, and thought after page upon page of focusing on the single element of the renders, the dev will probably have gotten the message, no need to beat a dead horse. He is custom making these for the sake of the models being original, and the female form is tough to recreate in any medium, he'll eventually through his many updates, get there. The point of my comment, though poorly achieved, was to show him that some have enjoyed his work and are willing to point out the good he's done so he can expand on it. Also, was hoping to get some sort of dialogue going besides "your eyes scare us" and "some renders look like tranny's". That's all I'll speak on this because I don't wish to waste any more space on this thread that isn't related to improving this game. To that I'm sure we both agree.

Apologies again for not phrasing my statement better.

Reactions: buttlovinmagic

tidus

May 14, 2017

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
It was creepy how the second girl kept looking at you. Especially when you didn't know if she was transgender.
Daughter is the only real girl in the whole game.
Which is sad.

And I bet we will later find out she has a dick too.
LOL

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Daughter is the only real girl in the whole game.
Which is sad.

And I bet we will later find out she has a dick too.
LOL
You see her naked... several times! O.O She may have neat little permanent marker eyes, but she's a girl. I think she's a sexy raccoon. Imma get a harem of raccoons in this game. I pray that I don't get rabies from those hot raccoon chicks. :p

Reactions: a1fox3 and RobJoy

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
You see her naked... several times! O.O She may have neat little permanent marker eyes, but she's a girl. I think she's a sexy raccoon. Imma get a harem of raccoons in this game. I pray that I don't get rabies from those hot raccoon chicks. :p
Hahahah.

Sir, you made my day. :D

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Send it to me in a message plz and ty
lol I gave you plenty of information to find it on your own. Sending links that break the rules is still breaking the rules even if I PM it :p
Just google StudioFOW and youll find their website. Its that simple.
The series youre looking for is the Scarlet Night series

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
"cool ass."

"How I will look in the eyes of the daddy"

Just the preview images make me say no to this one. It looks like it wants to be Dating My Daughter REALLY bad.

Reactions: paladin07

paladin07

May 28, 2017
"cool ass."

"How I will look in the eyes of the daddy"

Just the preview images make me say no to this one. It looks like it wants to be Dating My Daughter REALLY bad.
You're not missing much. The daughter is pretty hot, but all the other females in the game look like transvestites.

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes