2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
My issue so far is that the mega link takes me to a page that I have to download all the files separately and not a zip file

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
just highlight all the files and click download as zip.
then watch as the bottom falls out at 92%! lol

Try this one:
and this one just starts and stays at 100 - 200 kbs :(

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
was what I am doing now just saying that am not used to Mega going to a page like that and not just a import or download button page

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The problem is the uploader uploaded the game uncompressed (which must of taken a lot longer), and mega keeps giving errors on both the "download as zip" option, and megaDownloader with the individual files. We have to wait until someone comes along with a proper mirror.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
ok, i give up. no matter how i try the mega link is useless and so is the filebox link.
back to waiting for someone to post a link that actually works!

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
ok, i give up. no matter how i try the mega link is useless and so is the filebox link.
back to waiting for someone to post a link that actually works!
It works for me. But don't bother anyway since there's no content.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Plot twist: the only female in this game is your daughter.
But seriously, it would be better to see overused daz models than these female models.

Reactions: Infineon

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
The file sharing sites seem to be working really dodgy today. I put it up on openload hoping to help others grab it but I don't think it's going to be much better than mega. It took forever to even get the damn thing uploaded.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated links in OP. Thanks everyone!
BTW.. mega failed twice at 99%

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The man-like models are creepy. Like a bunch of Bruce Jenners.
There is definitely something creepy and plastic about them. Most girls look like men with boobs, which is fine if you're into that. However, both the plastic and manly girls are getting worse as the game progresses. Not my kinda scene, so I'm going to leave it at 0.2.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well i feel that it was not worth the time that it took to download with the issues that the current link gave, I got it to work by just downloading as a zip file though. I have to agree that the female characters are more manish than usual but not near to the level as Kelly in THEx though, at least the ones here are more feminine in the long run

Risiqqz

Aug 24, 2017
Nice hair but adult women face ?? Is that my daughter ?? I thought she older than main character so much :confounded:
If make more young , lolita style I think it'll be a good game :tf:

Last edited:

g22

May 30, 2017
I found this okay, yes it's a poor mans DMD. The daughter wears way too much makeup for my liking, even applying it again after a shower before she goes to bed, which is just weird to me. As others have said the models are strange looking, when meeting other characters in this 0.2 version I'm not sure if they are men or women until I see the names.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Has the chance to be a decent game though, needs a bit of work on dialogue but I am guessing that is due to translation issues not coming across properly and things getting lost in translation ;) The girls are a bit odd looking in face i just cant put my fingers on it though

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes