2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
It has been a while since the latest update has been released, but better late than never. Here is the torrent link from .
And here is the Changelog, if anyone is interested:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@UncleVT or @Crackalackadingdong is the version 0.3.0b
if i had of waited 5 minutes i wouldnt have had to d/l a torrent app to get it..i'm so impatient..HAHAAA
SO..right off asks you if you want to see incest content..if you say no..she is still your daughter..so does that option mean..no sex with her?..lol...also..i almost named her MalibuBarbie but she's too pale..so Barbie it is!!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
played through..and came to the realization..ya know what?..i realllllly do not like that daughter..lol..she's an entitled twat who needs a comeuppance!!! sure she looks cute..but the dialogue makes her ugly AF...and my first thought is..looking out the picture window..thats a nice drop..bet she couldnt survive that fall...

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
The renders do like nice, but, She really looks like a doll...
Is it ment to be like that? did she have surgical for it?
Or was she just born by the devs hands like that? :(

Reactions: blahblah25

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
So is there new content in this update ? or is it just new renders ?
Just few post up:

v.0.3.0b
The following changes were made:
- Changed all images version 0.3.0, added several new images and animations.
- Spelling errors are corrected..

Reactions: Goronthil

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You don't need a patch. She is your daughter from the beginning when you choose it.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
There is a little error (maybe with my version 0.3) but the "love-meter" in the right corner of the screen is invisible (I see I gain some love point depending on my choices but The heart is invisible) :(
Someone has the same issue ?

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You are a man of 37 years. You work as a programmer at home and earn good money. And then one day a girl of 18 appears on your doorstep and declares that she is your daughter. You will have the opportunity to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and maybe get to know her very closely.
right.

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes