2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
yes correct same game but drifrent renders because of patreon again he had to fix it they said that the daughter looked too much like a loli
and i do have a better link i just uploaded to me mega
I'm so glad I've completely cut myself off from Patreon.

I moved my funding to creators on Subscribestar. Waiting for the Peterson/Rubin et al alternative that can hopefully return us to actual freedom whereas if it's not actually illegal, it's acceptable.

Reactions: muthaluva

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Chris_F is absolutely right
There is NO 0.4.0 version. That version is actually over a year old.
He is working on 0.3.0b but only has 0.2.0b out for patrons.

Edited.. his old version went up to 0.6.0 and had models who are more "angular" then the current models.

Reactions: the66

Pertzaaa

Nov 21, 2017
I dont know if the game is really abandoned cuz on is patreon site he post image for 0.3b feb 15.
You are right but before that last contact was in nov 2nd. This was marked abandoned in Feb 10th after over 3 months of silence. So VanderGames should communicate at least bit more frequently if this game is still alive.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah its just standard practice after a long silence... Once a new update is released then the abandoned tag is removed

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
That's a shame, I quite liked the new models, an enourmous upgrade over the older version

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
How can this be abandoned when he just release version 3b just yesterday.
the admins/mods wait 3 months(ish) and see if there is updates on the patreon page..if not it gets abandoned tag..if the dev does not communicate with the site that he'll be delayed or whatnot that happens...

DreamZz069

Mar 13, 2018
I really hope that from now on the game continues regularly with the new version he posted a few days ago

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@UncleVT i have a question.Can you delete the abandoned tag from here because it seems that on the patreon site is since the 3 april the new version 0.3.0b released

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@gigan

From what I have seen the abandoned tag doesn't get removed till the new update gets posted here.
i think that too.but that's why i asked UncleVt.Otherwise the tag will not delete until the new version is posted here.

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes