2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So patreon asked them to remove the nudity.... but somehow didn't realise by the name there was incest.... I am so confused... are they backtracking their stance on that?

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I'm a little confused. When you start the game it asks you if you want to see incest content. If you answer no will it be a story of the daughter fucking around or will there be a twist that she is not actually the daughter?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
No walkthru that i have seen. but is there a way to see what your stats are? Since I see a heart flash by every so often upon a choice.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its just so damn short. I mean there is no real choice. There is a good and a bad one and sometimes a gameover choice. So currently no branching and for that its not much. At least the story is understandable ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..the shop girl is alot hotter in daz..lol..i still want the daughter to be hit by a train though...just the most unappealing..on personality...dame in games...i selected "incest off" immediately apon starting over..HAHAAA...do not want any woohoo with that frikkin Kardashian wannabe.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think it's unlikely that she's lying about being your daughter, since we see a number of her thoughts, and she calls you "daddy" even in her head.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I found it interesting that she had the thought bubble that her step father had seen her naked plenty of times, so no biggie if her actual father did.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Well, unless I made some amazingly bad choices in the very few options there were to even make a choice, that was incredibly brief ... and the tagging is incredibly misleading.

Unless watching your daughter trip over and fall on a girl she doesn't know when both are clothed and in public is now classed as 'group sex'. Incest is also misleading, considering the closest thing there is to any sex so far is her masturbating alone in bed. I mean, yes, of course she is blood-related to her own fingers, but that's not incest.

The correct tagging so far seems to be:

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
A little talk about the approximate development of the plot. She really is his daughter. If you choose incest on, eventually having sex with her father, if incest is off, the max will kiss with the father, and in the story of the daughter will help her father to choose a woman and she will look for your other half.

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
and dont forget, that this version is a LOVELY total remake in DAZ from the old version, which was already on 0.6 and had alot more progress in that matter.

so who has played the old game before knows whats in it...more or less.

and for the updates... get him more patreons, keep him healthy and in a bubble away from harm and the real world, and you might get them on a regular basis, otherwise, just keep waiting and stfu. ;)

Vander...just keep going! :)

Reactions: VanderGames

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of New life with my daughter v0.2.0b
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: seden

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
wow my saves from December 2017 (which now no longer work) show how far back this "updated" version is.

U

User_849714

per request, here is my unofficial android port of New life with my daughter v0.2.0b
Can't get past character name. I choose name hit my enter key and nothing happens. I'm on android mobile.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Can't get past character name. I choose name hit my enter key and nothing happens. I'm on android mobile.
read the 1st part of .

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Don't think a girl would say another girl is handsome, should say she is gorgeous or sexy or beautiful.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Man I've had poops bigger then this girl and the thought having sex with a toilet or bottle brush is a bit scary tbh.

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes