2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Is the game on hold or is the dev going threw some irl issues last I checked the last post was in September

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Yesterday I released version 0.2.0 b. I do not know when will appear on this site, but I will wait for your feedback. I know that there are problems in the quality of the images due to incorrect lighting scenes, I'm working on it.
Thank you for your support.

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Yesterday I released version 0.2.0 b. I do not know when will appear on this site, but I will wait for your feedback. I know that there are problems in the quality of the images due to incorrect lighting scenes, I'm working on it.
@Vanderbor You can place a link to the game here.

t77

Apr 18, 2017
For me it is always good to here from the developers of the games on this forum.

i am always happy to wait for the good games to take their time showing up on this forum.

Reactions: HandofVecna

costyJck

Jul 8, 2018
It would be a nice game if the images were of HD quality at least. I play the game on a FHD monitor and the images are very weak plus some renders are a little weird ...

Reactions: if95

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
game had/has great potential..as soon as you teach the long lost daughter some frikkin manners!!! within 10 minutes of her arrival i'da been "yo missy..get the fuck out..i aint got time for a guttertramp in my life..ciao for niao"

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
game had/has great potential..as soon as you teach the long lost daughter some frikkin manners!!! within 10 minutes of her arrival i'da been "yo missy..get the fuck out..i aint got time for a guttertramp in my life..ciao for niao"
Yeah maybe but not until I tapped dat ass!!!

thodanlun

May 5, 2017
Wow, Do I see something wrong? Incest, Exhibitionism, Group Sex. Much more better than anything else! Thank you Dev

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes