2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm curious as to who is going to seduce who. Ideally, it could be up to the player; if you make the first move, the father will seduce the daughter, and if you don't make a move, she could seduce you. Once things are started, the relationship could play out the same regardless of who made the first move, so it shouldn't be burdensome to develop.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
well i see he has redone the game? is this a complete remake and is starting from scratch or is this just CG swaps but same amount of content?

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi guys ok so the offering here is Very short, and tbh this version should have been stuck to. I have v0.5.0 and just completed it and found it be somewhat anti climactic but I gues since hes got V0.6.0 which is a paid version ONLY thats Why...
In any event, should the moderators want V0.5.0 feel free to reach out (if you do pls be detailed in what you want me to do as I have not uploaded anything here).
Since it says last free version I imagine the author wont mind me sharing.
This version is a little over 700 MB

For everyone looking for something to Rival Dating my daughter... please keep looking.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I'm curious as to who is going to seduce who. Ideally, it could be up to the player; if you make the first move, the father will seduce the daughter, and if you don't make a move, she could seduce you. Once things are started, the relationship could play out the same regardless of who made the first move, so it shouldn't be burdensome to develop.

SPOILER ALERT...

Hi ok so V0.5.0 yes its availible... Just not from this site.
Daughter has a lesbo scene with GF, Daughter has BDSM scene towards the end
Dad Gets drunk wakes up to find his hand over his daughters chest...
Like I said Anti climactic... that said the availible version thus far is :V0.6.0 for paid members so this may be just the teaser to go buy, having said that... the version here has a prettier daughter then the later version.... just my rant.

Dadboii

Feb 28, 2018
Android
Here is a link to old version before remake

Or

And here is one of remake

But it's a torrent so need uTorrent app

Reactions: Ruffuss and Red469

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi

His Patreon page says he's "putting the game on hiatus" for now, to work on another project. Mmhmm...
But that was back in March. So probably not what's going on. His last post there was a wallpaper on August 3. @Vanderbor 's last post here was June 15.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
New life with my daughter”
Re-release version 0.2.0b

Version 0.1.0b (Released June 29th, 2018) for $1+ patrons:

Walkthrough – v0.6.0 for $15+ patrons:

Version 0.7.0 paused.
80%
I dont understand his page. This is 0.1.0b - but there is a 0.6.0 walkthrough and a 80% completet 0.7.0 version paused?

But then on top there is this "Re-Release version 0.2.0b" .... I am confused.

Edit: Ah ok - the 0.1.0b is the re-release of that 0.6.0 game? So he is currently working on that 0.2.0? I wonder how he can hold any supporter on patreon with no communication. I mean there are, as far as I can see, no posts with news after that 0.1.0 release in June.

alphamale209

Dec 19, 2017
man why did u change the daughter i liked the other one better, can u make another games same thing but with the other daugter instead?

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes