2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
It would be so much fun to actually keep the question in, and if chosen "yes" have an innocent page that reads something like "Oh that's too bad, but we would never include something like this, because we totally agree with Patreon on this issue!" ... and then just have F95 or Lewdpatcher-Logo faded into the background .................. ^^
Nice...

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Very funny dev

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:) Thanks. I wrote that while I was still on as the editor/writer for the game. Though it's still funny, it was more apt before the graphics change when you can see for pages and pages (jump back like, 40 pages in this thread) people were complaining about the looks for the characters.

Hopefully you're a fan of the game now and will stick around to see more as Vander continues to update the graphics and release the new version of the game.

Full disclosure, I am not writing for this game at this time; I just like to see it succeed, since I was a part of the team before.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't really like people remaking their games instead of making new content. People who do that are never happy and never finish their games. Nothing's ever good enough.

bendrag0n

Dec 13, 2017
i liked the daughter's face but her legs are like bones she needs some meat on them legs, also .1 version ends after they meet eat and she takes a bath or shower, the story follows almost word per word a very similar game i played from this site ... just saying the story needs to change there is a fine line from inspired to copy ...

Reactions: blahblah25

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
i dunno but in my mind i think we can shape her in one of these 3 of types later in the game
with the glass of water well you search a bit and find a kitchen right? that ain't so hard lol
I would be fine with shaping her into one of those three types later on, but having her be like that now is kind of off putting.
If I had someone know where the kitchen was before I told them, I would be telling that person to leave because something was not right.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Game definitely looks a lot better. I also hope that the story changes a little as well. Mainly so it doesn't feel like a chore to play through it again & yes i honestly think the story of the old version was not as good. Story seems kinda generic & too easy to guess what happens next.
Just my opinion folks so don't go crazy with the comments & boycott me. Lol

Can dev or story writer confirm if story will be copy paste from old version or be changed. And if so will it be just a little here & there or in a decent manner. And please don't say "I'll have to play to find out" as i'm asking for myself & maybe others to know if we want to pledge now or later

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I had to put the remake in its own folder to get it to run, but considering I might want to go back to the old version too, that works out just fine.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
I would be fine with shaping her into one of those three types later on, but having her be like that now is kind of off putting.
If I had someone know where the kitchen was before I told them, I would be telling that person to leave because something was not right.
yeah maybe bit weird now lol first he's cute after he's rich after he's potential sexpartner haha :coldsweat: but the kitchen thing does it bother you that much? it just seems like she goes and search for a kitchen which isn't hard to find XD

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes