2.30 star(s) 26 Votes
Sep 4, 2017
The daughter in the first game was alright didn't really turn me off, her friend and some of the other women was not the most feminine versions out there( that's me being really diplomatic btw)
I like the new style so kudos for that, although now the daughter really looks more like a doll. :)

Reactions: Bohus

crimsonxplt

Jun 25, 2017
It took some time but I realized I was not imagining things, there was a thread for a game of the same name by the same creator. Unfortunately i'm starting to remember reading about it heading to a seriously BAD ending(not in the ME 3 sense) so i'm won't be taking a chance and getting invested a second time, instead i'm going to see how effective ignore thread is.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
yeah maybe bit weird now lol first he's cute after he's rich after he's potential sexpartner haha :coldsweat: but the kitchen thing does it bother you that much? it just seems like she goes and search for a kitchen which isn't hard to find XD
Yeah, it kind of does. I mean she doesn't ask where the kitchen is in any way; she just goes to it. It would be like someone you just met for the first time knowing that the shirt you currently had on was a gift from your girlfriend, even though your girlfriend bought it online. Your stalker sense would easily be tingling.

fools_85

Nov 3, 2017
Am I the only one that only gets to through the shower scene and then when she lies down on the bed there is a link to the patreon and back to main menu?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Am I the only one that only gets to through the shower scene and then when she lies down on the bed there is a link to the patreon and back to main menu?
I guess you didn't notice that the d/l is 1/10th the size of the last update.

The team really should have written in the changelog that they've started remaking the game, not "completely redone", because that implies they've already remade all of the content they've made up till now. (But they speak Russian, not English, so...)

fools_85

Nov 3, 2017
I guess you didn't notice that the d/l is 1/10th the size of the last update.

The team really should have written in the changelog that they've started remaking the game, not "completely redone", because that implies they've already remade all of the content they've made up till now. (But they speak Russian, not English, so...)
Ahhh, that makes sense. I've played a previous version some time ago, which went longer. Thanks for explaining.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I liked the update. And to make fun of one's self with the manly-looking women joke was hilarious. Looking forward to this new version moving on.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Wow the visuals sure have suffered a serious downgrade. Looks much more loli than I would like.

The daughter in particular looks terrible. I couldn't help but laugh when the dad character says "And she has such a nice ass!" when she's flat as a board.
The old characters had facial features problems, but their bodies were much, MUCH better than these. These girls by comparison need to eat some sandwiches, they are way too skinny and resemble barbie dolls too much for my taste.

I honestly couldn't go past the worse visuals, so I couldn't be bothered to play much.

PowerbaitDK

Nov 28, 2017
Wow the visuals sure have suffered a serious downgrade. Looks much more loli than I would like.

The daughter in particular looks terrible. I couldn't help but laugh when the dad character says "And she has such a nice ass!" when she's flat as a board.
The old characters had facial features problems, but their bodies were much, MUCH better than these. These girls by comaprison need to eat some sandwiches, they are way too skinny and resemble barbie dolls too much for my taste.

I honestly couldn't go past the worse visuals, so I couldn't be bothered to play much.
I'm affraid that when we come to the more serios things and you put "something" inside the daughter she'll break in two ;) :D :D :D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If I had someone know where the kitchen was before I told them, I would be telling that person to leave because something was not right.
Seriously? If I had someone not able to find the kitchen in a one bedroom apartment, I would think there was something wrong with them. Even in a house, it's not usually hard to find.

Also, a couple of bugs:
  • At the beginning, if you choose not to drink coffee, the game exits to the menu when your daughter first arrives.
  • When she enters the bathroom, she says she hopes daddy is the kind to peep on girls. I think she means isn't.
  • When she gets into bed, she thinks how much she liked the shower. Even if she took a bath.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Seriously? If I had someone not able to find the kitchen in a one bedroom apartment, I would think there was something wrong with them. Even in a house, it's not usually hard to find.

Also, a couple of bugs:
  • At the beginning, if you choose not to drink coffee, the game exits to the menu when your daughter first arrives.
  • When she enters the bathroom, she says she hopes daddy is the kind to peep on girls. I think she means isn't.
  • When she gets into bed, she thinks how much she liked the shower. Even if she took a bath.
But how big is the one bedroom apartment though? And no matter how you look at it, it is still odd.

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes