2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
I really like the new version, HUGE improvement over the previous one. I will be following this.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
This game will have no chance on Patreon by their current standards. The first question ingame is if you want to see incest scenes or not? :) :)

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well since he is re-releasing the game he already has a script to work with hopefully update can come out more often have some complaints about the model but its his game and two thumbs ups man hercules-hades-2-thumbs-up.jpg

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
great new start like the comment in the middle of the game
got a sense of humor
great model looking forward to the rest of the game
well done

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
KILL ME NOW!!!! 0.1.0B BS its still 0.0.5 ALL THEY DID WAS MAKE THE GAME LOOK SHIT IF I WANTED TO PLAY WITH DOLLS I'D GO PLAY barbie girl THE GAME LOOKS LIKE SHIT NOW

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
What's the old saw - "you don't swap horses in mid-stream"? This seems to be a trend, lately. FINISH before you "remake"!!! Another game I was starting to enjoy that I now have to abandon. Yet another fatal flaw in this release model. I may check it out again once it's finished - if it ever is - but I can't trust my time and bandwidth to developers who do this kind of thing. I'm just glad I haven't also wasted any of my money on it.

That's my opinion. Your mileage may vary.

Reactions: ANUBIS969

sansusername

May 4, 2017
Alright so i checked this new version out, and it is exactly what the first version of the original game was, just with new graphics. There is no difference in the writing or options... except for one bug that was noted by someone else. one of the first menu choices ends the game abruptly.

Anyway, the new graphics are pretty nice, in my opinion. It looks like there is a split among the people here as to whether they are good or bad, so the only way to know how you feel is to check it out.

There are people who are saying that he should have continued the story instead of redoing the graphics, but i recall earlier in this thread the dev saying that because he's using new software, it would make future updates really difficult. The characters from the two rendering programs wouldn't be able to interact. Plus, so many people hated the way the women looked before, that this just made sense overall. I understand the decision to redo the graphics.

That said, i hope that since this is only a new graphical overhaul, the updates come faster or contain more than we got here. The story and coding all exist already, so to make the patrons wait another 8 months just to get the first new content in 16+ months would be a little hard to swallow.

Overall, i am excited to see how the other characters look in this new design, and how everything comes together. When new content starts to release for this, I'll be excited for that too... as long as it isn't 8 months from now.

Reactions: theraingaid1976

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
This game will have no chance on Patreon by their current standards. The first question ingame is if you want to see incest scenes or not? :) :)
It would be so much fun to actually keep the question in, and if chosen "yes" have an innocent page that reads something like "Oh that's too bad, but we would never include something like this, because we totally agree with Patreon on this issue!" ... and then just have F95 or Lewdpatcher-Logo faded into the background .................. ^^

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes