2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Damn, i dont have chance to finish original one and there is remake already.......

PowerbaitDK

Nov 28, 2017
I WANT A WALKTHROUG GIVE IT TO ME I WANT I WANT

Na just joking to get some action because i missed it in the game ;) :D

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Beautiful remake !
For my taste, the pictures are the most beautiful now!
A great work, TY !

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I really feel for the dev. I know you can't please all the people all the time, but on F95, the loudest voices can't be pleased any of the time, so in an offer of friendship, to give you a rest, let me take over your models - if they're gonna complain after you've worked your ass off, let's give them something to complain about. After 2 minutes in 3DPaint, I give you ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
No mention of V.A.in on his patreon page now but the page just screams "ban me!". I used to be a supporter, but I won't even try the rebuild because of the previews.
You should join VAL's Discord. On the 20th April, it was announced:

I am announcing today that I am leaving this project. I wish Vander nothing but good luck and success with this and all future endeavors, but must exit the project. If anyone here has been waiting for the next release, I cannot promise that it will see the light of day, but I hope that one day it will. Thanks for the support and feedback on the updates of this game over the last few months.
Not sure where I found the link, but here's a share for ya:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
enjoyed the game before but the graphics were..meh..but NOW...wow..ok she looks like 1980's Barbie(tm)(hehehe) but the difference is astounding..thank you dev..made a worthwhile game into a replayer

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
so does this have all of the content and story from the previous version or is this a straight up remake with hardly anything to it?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so does this have all of the content and story from the previous version or is this a straight up remake with hardly anything to it?
seems only the first day is done..unless i missed something..lol..my game ended basically after she woke the next day...guess we will be getting the upgrade bit by bit

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
If I 'Continue to watch' the ocean, the doorbell rings. I Approach the Door. Them I'm kicked to the main menu.

...?

Also, if I Minimise the game, it freezes and I have to task-kill it...

Is this just me?
Nope. I'm having the same problem.

*UPDATE
It appears to be an issue with the first choice. Choose the second option and the story progresses.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Just finished playing this. It is interesting, but it also has some issues. One would be how the daughter knew where to get a glass of water for her father from since she was supposedly inside his apartment for the first time. Another is how the daughter acts. At one point, she sounds sweet and innocent, then like a demanding gold digger, and finally someone who is thinking about seducing her dad. Is she conflicted, or is she just someone with three distinctive personalities that are fighting for control over her?

Reactions: drashypoo

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
i do not mean to offend but the daughter looks like an anatomically correct sex doll and its just weird

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Just finished playing this. It is interesting, but it also has some issues. One would be how the daughter knew where to get a glass of water for her father from since she was supposedly inside his apartment for the first time. Another is how the daughter acts. At one point, she sounds sweet and innocent, then like a demanding gold digger, and finally someone who is thinking about seducing her dad. Is she conflicted, or is she just someone with three distinctive personalities that are fighting for control over her?
i dunno but in my mind i think we can shape her in one of these 3 of types later in the game
with the glass of water well you search a bit and find a kitchen right? that ain't so hard lol

Reactions: martin Nielsen

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
1) "Completely redone in daz" - 62,8mb. Yeah, i think 'completely' might be a stretch...
2) Before the change, the females looked .. eh ... less-than female, alright, but the worst thing was the Dad who looked like a supergay highschool-douchebag. The Dad def. did improve, so there's that. The daughter's model might not be to everybody's taste - it certainly isn't to mine - but i still think it's probably an upgrade. I'll wait how that fuck-friend of hers turns out, before i cast my vote whether this rework was a good idea..

Reactions: PrebenJensen

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
Just played this and yes it seems like a remake of Day 1 but I really like the improved model for the daughter. Yes, she does kind of look like a Barbie Doll or sex doll but much improved and damn hot in my opinion! Can't wait to see if this story will progress.

Reactions: 5CH4CHT3L
2.30 star(s) 26 Votes