2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Looks like that is it for the current game, it may be remade in the future.
Hope so, I liked this little gem.
Also sad to see the 3rd game I follow getting an abandoned tag within 24 hours :(
The like in way of thanking you as I didn't like the news you shared :/

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hope they work things out and either start over or finish this one i liked this game and the daughter was sexy.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hope so, I liked this little gem.
Also sad to see the 3rd game I follow getting an abandoned tag within 24 hours :(
The like in way of thanking you as I didn't like the news you shared :/
Which games are abandoned?Damn,I realy didn't realise so many games are abandoned.Even Katie's Corruption.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Which games are abandoned?Damn,I realy didn't realise so many games are abandoned.Even Katie's Corruption.
KC was one and I think it was Waifu Academy was the 3rd but that was put On Hold. In rechecking I noticed that Angelica's Temptation is also on the list too.

Reactions: fromqb

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Much cuter redesign @Vanderbor just have 2-3 people you trust screen your game before you release to catch grammatical errors and don't go full cuck (make it optional or you will never hear the end of the REEEEEEEE) you should do fine. I think you're a good dood and can go far, you got the right attitude at least.

Reactions: TNT3

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
She looks really cute, but you should replace the handbra/implied nudity pics. Patreon is really cracking down on other creators for those things.

Reactions: bas
2.30 star(s) 26 Votes