2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Havent played this since 0.4... is it worth it to pick it up again? I was just like meh when playing it last time

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Havent played this since 0.4... is it worth it to pick it up again? I was just like meh when playing it last time
IMHO, this got a little better with each update... the girls started looking less like dudes & the story line started to flesh out a bit better! LOL!

Last edited:
Reactions: DavidTurner

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
At the moment, V. A. Laurie and I are continuing our work on the game “New Life With My Daughter". We are now working on 0.7.0 version. When we release this version, we are thinking of putting the game on hiatus. Worry not, however, NLWMD will return!

We are starting to develop a new project
Oh ... it's one of those.

"Hey guys, rather than finish one project and then start on another one we're going to drop one half way through to move on to something else".....

This, right here, is why I don't bother supporting devs until something is almost finished.

So many half done, abandoned and half arsed multiple project games around.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hey Everyone!

I am writing to make an announcement to you all - I am stepping away from my role as a writer for New Life With My Daughter.

Vander has been an exceptional resource for me over the last few months, allowing me to do translation editing for him, and then asking me to move into the role of Lead Writer. It's been a great time from start to finish, even if reception on some updates have been mixed or negative. It has all helped me learn how to write these games better.

I apologize if the final update that was promised does not see the light of day. The script is mostly complete, and there are many renders for the last update that we had planned before hiatus. Perhaps one day those will be released, and there is of course the option for Vander to complete the script and images and release the update or continue to work on this game. However, at this time, I will not be able to complete the project.

I wish this project nothing but success, as it was the first real adult game I worked on officially under my V.A. Laurie name. I do hope that everyone who is a patron of Vander will be given at least this final update at some point, but I can't make any promises to you about it.

Please do know that I am not quitting writing adult games - I am leaving only this project. I will continue to write Freeloading Family, and will continue to help the few other devs with editing that I am currently partnered with.

Thanks for listening. I am sorry if this is a disappointment to hear for some of you... and I bet that at least a couple people out there are potentially happy to hear this....

Anyway, Thank you all for the support over the last few months, and I'll see you around with the other games I am working on!
<3 Val

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
I don't get it!
1. What will happen with the planned (80%) update?
2. After that will continue the game development without V.A. Laurie? Or is this game becoming onhold?

Last edited:

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
@BonnyJohnny
Let's just say the developer made some unwise moves and this game has one foot in the grave. It's supposed to be on hold after the 0.7.0 release, if that ever gets done. If you want further explanation, read the post at this link:

Last edited:
Reactions: BonnyJohnny
2.30 star(s) 26 Votes