2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So I played this a few days ago and just got done reading this thread. A few thoughts:

* For the most part I found the game enjoyable. It has some problems, but they didn't really hurt anything. The father is a little bit too naive, the models didn't look great at the start of the game, other things along those lines that people have been complaining about.
* Unlike most around here (or at least the ones who post) I like slutty female leads. The only issue I had with the BDSM scene was that it seemed to come out of nowhere. I thought it was a dream sequence initially.
* I'm not sure I understand all of these people complaining about the "romance" being ruined by the BDSM scene. This isn't Dating My Daughter, but a game with a somewhat similar situation, and to be honest, I haven't really seen much of any romance yet, just lust.

All in all, I think it's a good game and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
So I played this a few days ago and just got done reading this thread. A few thoughts:

* For the most part I found the game enjoyable. It has some problems, but they didn't really hurt anything. The father is a little bit too naive, the models didn't look great at the start of the game, other things along those lines that people have been complaining about.
* Unlike most around here (or at least the ones who post) I like slutty female leads. The only issue I had with the BDSM scene was that it seemed to come out of nowhere. I thought it was a dream sequence initially.
* I'm not sure I understand all of these people complaining about the "romance" being ruined by the BDSM scene. This isn't Dating My Daughter, but a game with a somewhat similar situation, and to be honest, I haven't really seen much of any romance yet, just lust.

All in all, I think it's a good game and I'm looking forward to the next update.
A lot of the complaints were derived from the original plans for the story, as it was planning to take a 90 degree turn in how the story was told near the end of the last version before this one... The daughter wasn't going to actually be his daughter, the protagonist was going to be used and abused by the former daughter, and the list goes on... It was so far off from the feel and pace of all prior content, that it threatened to destroy the whole thing for a majority of fans... But thank goodness, a lot of those plans were altered when a different person took over the story design and direction...

So if you go back through this thread and find a storm of nah-sayers and complaints, that is why... But I think a lot of folks would agree, that now it appears the VN/Game is getting back on the track, even though some of the visuals and story from the end of the last version remain in this update, they're explained away differently now, then they were before... The BDSM scene was a case of poor judgement on the part of the daughter in this new update... The daughter remains the daughter, and the maid remains just an old friend of the daughter...

I hope that helps...

Reactions: skullker

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
let me clarify something since you and some writers , devs think is ok to force us players seeing the love interest or heroines getting banged or in any sexual scenes with other characters is okey in their book, for me is completely wrong and i will tell you why...

for me and i think many others will agree, is the fact that seeing those girls getting it from other dudes is kind of killing any feelings of love or romantic relationship in a way that it loses all the meaning to keep engaged in the story and that particular heroine.

also take into note that the fact that is forced into the player is something that will always make people pissed off.
I am one of those that understand boths sides and thats why i like games where this is always a option, the same can be said about ntr and all that, as long they make it optional is ok, to each their own as you said
Wait the game has NTR fuck I'm getting sick of NTR in so many games like you said you try to play a game and pretend you are really the MC so you start caring for the girls you like and some dude fucks them and it ruins everything. They need to make the story were you get revenge on the people that hurt you like the brother you should be able to do something like kick his ass or even just pack up and leave and never talk to anyone again in real life if i got cucked a good chance i would break legs and someones back even kill them if not that i would leave the country and never talk to anyone again. Another thing is let us skip the NTR scenes or have a chance to avoid it. I just got to the crap NTR and you could not even fast forward through it so i was just clicking fast. This genre is way to popular in these games. I think game creators should know by now that a few genres should be avoidable rape and NTR are two of them i'll keep playing the game but hope we get no more of it because i admit it makes me sad and angry yes it is a game not real life but i try to fantasy it being real. Also i'll be fair and not give a bad review over just once scene and it was only oral sex from what i seen. I also don't want to leave any bad feed back for the writer though i went through it fast it looked interesting and if i was into NTR i would say i may have liked it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Catwashere umm.. no it does't have NTR. Don't go on a rant if you haven't played the game first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With that explained.. IMHO, it doesn't feel like NTR at all.. he's not there watching, he is not jealous, there is no relationship??

Reactions: Voilsh

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
@Catwashere umm.. no it does't have NTR. Don't go on a rant if you haven't played the game first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With that explained.. IMHO, it doesn't feel like NTR at all.. he's not there watching, he is not jealous, there is no relationship??
I red the whole story all but the scene with her and the guy and it never said about her being a sex worker it said she just met him online because she was horny and wanted a fuck. And yes you may be right about it not being NTR but still you are seeing a girl you like having sex with another dude and for some of us we hate that rather it is NTR or not. And it was not really a rant it was just saying so many games have NTR and for some of us that is a major turn off it kills any erection i have. Besides that the game has been good so far.

Reactions: Default123x

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There's some people who insert themselves into the games and cannot stomach a perceived love interest having sex with someone else. That is fine. It's something many people do. But we cannot confuse that as NTR. One thing you can do is with renpy games, you can go into the preferences menu and select "skip unseen text" and when you see a scene that upsets you, just hit "CTRL" and zoom past it. It's over, you don't have to watch it. It just flew by and maybe it didn't really happen?
I play games with scenes I don't necessarily enjoy so I just zoom past those when I can. If I can't, I just say "it's a game someone else made and this is their vision". It just doesn't feel right to turn down a game I might enjoy or to try to force a developer to change his vision to please me to the point where he is making a game he hates. When that happens, the game gets worse. And playing a game that turned horrible sucks. I've played a few of those already.

About her being a sex worker, I think she might be one because of her actions and AFAIK, there is a hint buried in there. I could be reading too much into it... but that's the thing. I'm actually reading this one and I kinda like it. It is just when you've played hundreds of games, things can get blurred.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i really wish people did keep in mind more of what i did say before, when it comes to fetishes or feelings in a game they should never be imposed on the reader or gamer, it should always be an option unless properly stated by the dev.
the same that we should respect if a game have ntr or other fetishes, i simply will walk away and not support them because i have the right to do what i want with my time and money, you guys should stop imposing your side tastes and bear in mind that we all are different and respect it. Also have in mind when posting a game to warn others of the content and you guys will avoid conflicts in future threads and time to readers / players.

There's some people who insert themselves into the games and cannot stomach a perceived love interest having sex with someone else. That is fine. It's something many people do. But we cannot confuse that as NTR
when an heroine or love interest have sexual act with other characters its always considered NTR because that words doenst only mean you have to be in a relationship with that character, that Word also means making the readers into certains feelings ( like jealousy,hate etc) so it can also be applied since you are seeing a possible love interest being banged by other dude/s ;)

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
About her being a sex worker, I think she might be one because of her actions and AFAIK, there is a hint buried in there. I could be reading too much into it... but that's the thing. I'm actually reading this one and I kinda like it. It is just when you've played hundreds of games, things can get blurred.
She's not a sex worker, but i do like that idea -- that may be a concept i sneak into something one day... but not this. At least, not the Daughter. :)

i really wish people did keep in mind more of what i did say before, when it comes to fetishes or feelings in a game they should never be imposed on the reader or gamer, it should always be an option unless properly stated by the dev.
when an heroine or love interest have sexual act with other characters its always considered NTR because that words doenst only mean you have to be in a relationship with that character, that Word also means making the readers into certains feelings ( like jealousy,hate etc) so it can also be applied since you are seeing a possible love interest being banged by other dude/s ;)
I'm going to respectfully disagree with both points. The developer, and in this case myself as the writer, I am deciding the story. I write it in the hopes that a lot of people will enjoy it, but fully aware and understanding that some will not.

I say this often these days to people -- f95 is not the only place out there for people to find and download these adult games. While this may or may not have the biggest active community of people talking about the games, it's not the only place people come to find games. Couple that with the fact that "NTR" has so many different meanings (especially here on this site)... you'll probably want to reply and say, "no, it has one meaning and everyone else is wrong about it," but that doesn't make your thoughts on it the thoughts for everyone... so yes, there are different interpretations of the concept.

Personally, I cannot help it if players sometimes feel jealous. In fact, conflict begets story. Tell me one story that doesn't have a conflict, or any sort, and I'll be surprised. See, in a lot of these games here, they are nonstop sexual content from start to finish. And that's so entirely awesome. That really works for the audience looking for interactive sex without limitations stopping them. What that does not do, is allow a robust story to be told. Those games, in my opinion, often descend into harem and then there is really no where else to go except to let the player replay the sex scenes. Again, that's totally fine, but not the only way to do it.

Saying things like, "the dev should give us X," or "if the dev is going to do that, at least do X instead to make up for it," is just stating how you'd write the game, but isn't really looking at the big picture. In this case the big picture is the entire game, from start to finish -- not from start to current update. Even if a scene, or a concept, pops up in the game that you don't like, that doesn't mean that I should have written something else just for you. It means that your taste is different than the taste of the core audience.

Now, I'm not saying I should just ignore feedback because I'm only writing for the people that end up liking the game, but I am saying that when plotting out a game such as this, where the story itself is unfolding over time, an important factor is planning, and sticking to that plan. If you read back through the comments you will see why the "NTR" scene in this update is even there... it was a bit of a messy handoff for me to become the Writer, stepping up from Translations Editor. However, I think most people now agree that the scene wasn't a big deal and made sense for how it helped the next update move along with the MC and LI.

Anyway, I don't expect this to make you change your mind on things, but I hope it at least gives some insight into the mind of this writer.
I want to make people happy, horny, and give them a game they can enjoy. I cannot cater to the wants of everyone. I can only write the story that I think makes the most sense and is the most fun, and hopefully the audience that will agree with me finds the game.

PS Please do NOT reply to this to talk about what NTR is or isn't. I wasn't trying to start a discussion about that. I was just giving some insights into why I write certain things, and why I can't always give "alternatives" for the stuff that my upset some people.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
A lot of the complaints were derived from the original plans for the story, as it was planning to take a 90 degree turn in how the story was told near the end of the last version before this one... The daughter wasn't going to actually be his daughter, the protagonist was going to be used and abused by the former daughter, and the list goes on... It was so far off from the feel and pace of all prior content, that it threatened to destroy the whole thing for a majority of fans... But thank goodness, a lot of those plans were altered when a different person took over the story design and direction...

So if you go back through this thread and find a storm of nah-sayers and complaints, that is why... But I think a lot of folks would agree, that now it appears the VN/Game is getting back on the track, even though some of the visuals and story from the end of the last version remain in this update, they're explained away differently now, then they were before... The BDSM scene was a case of poor judgement on the part of the daughter in this new update... The daughter remains the daughter, and the maid remains just an old friend of the daughter...

I hope that helps...
Ummm, the BDSM scene was always a 'lark' choice from the daughter where she just wanted dick, she wasn't even into it, just wanted to get fucked. That part was ver batum from v0.5.

Now then, did that match with the fairy tale ending that people expected from the daughter? Nope. Many who started playing this thought the father was going to be corrupting the daughter, ala the over-done tropes like DMD and a dozen other games, but in fact it's the other way around. The story didn't do a "revamp" and get back on track, because it's always been the daughter who does the corrupting, or rather, is a more than willing instigator and participant with the dad once she realizes she wants to and then convinces him that he wants to also.

Maybe the dev had some weird plans he posted on Patreon about changing the story as you mentioned, but none of that (or a tiny bit) ever made it into the actual game, in tthe previous version or any before that.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Ummm, the BDSM scene was always a 'lark' choice from the daughter where she just wanted dick, she wasn't even into it, just wanted to get fucked. That part was ver batum from v0.5.

Now then, did that match with the fairy tale ending that people expected from the daughter? Nope. Many who started playing this thought the father was going to be corrupting the daughter, ala the over-done tropes like DMD and a dozen other games, but in fact it's the other way around. The story didn't do a "revamp" and get back on track, because it's always been the daughter who does the corrupting, or rather, is a more than willing instigator and participant with the dad once she realizes she wants to and then convinces him that he wants to also.

Maybe the dev had some weird plans he posted on Patreon about changing the story as you mentioned, but none of that (or a tiny bit) ever made it into the actual game, in tthe previous version or any before that.
If you look earlier in this thread, when everyone was up in arms about the last version's ending scenes, he/she posted their original plans, which are quite a bit different from the changes we see now... So most of what I stated was based off those plans, even if they never saw the light of day... With a new writer now, it's staying more in line with how the story was progressing pre-v0.5... There were actually a lot of off the wall changes to the story planned before the new writer took over...

But in any case, that is all in the past... I'm just glad things are progressing the way they are now...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
She's not a sex worker, but i do like that idea -- that may be a concept i sneak into something one day... but not this. At least, not the Daughter. :)

I'm going to respectfully disagree with both points. The developer, and in this case myself as the writer, I am deciding the story. I write it in the hopes that a lot of people will enjoy it, but fully aware and understanding that some will not.

I say this often these days to people -- f95 is not the only place out there for people to find and download these adult games. While this may or may not have the biggest active community of people talking about the games, it's not the only place people come to find games. Couple that with the fact that "NTR" has so many different meanings (especially here on this site)... you'll probably want to reply and say, "no, it has one meaning and everyone else is wrong about it," but that doesn't make your thoughts on it the thoughts for everyone... so yes, there are different interpretations of the concept.

Personally, I cannot help it if players sometimes feel jealous. In fact, conflict begets story. Tell me one story that doesn't have a conflict, or any sort, and I'll be surprised. See, in a lot of these games here, they are nonstop sexual content from start to finish. And that's so entirely awesome. That really works for the audience looking for interactive sex without limitations stopping them. What that does not do, is allow a robust story to be told. Those games, in my opinion, often descend into harem and then there is really no where else to go except to let the player replay the sex scenes. Again, that's totally fine, but not the only way to do it.

Saying things like, "the dev should give us X," or "if the dev is going to do that, at least do X instead to make up for it," is just stating how you'd write the game, but isn't really looking at the big picture. In this case the big picture is the entire game, from start to finish -- not from start to current update. Even if a scene, or a concept, pops up in the game that you don't like, that doesn't mean that I should have written something else just for you. It means that your taste is different than the taste of the core audience.

Now, I'm not saying I should just ignore feedback because I'm only writing for the people that end up liking the game, but I am saying that when plotting out a game such as this, where the story itself is unfolding over time, an important factor is planning, and sticking to that plan. If you read back through the comments you will see why the "NTR" scene in this update is even there... it was a bit of a messy handoff for me to become the Writer, stepping up from Translations Editor. However, I think most people now agree that the scene wasn't a big deal and made sense for how it helped the next update move along with the MC and LI.

Anyway, I don't expect this to make you change your mind on things, but I hope it at least gives some insight into the mind of this writer.
I want to make people happy, horny, and give them a game they can enjoy. I cannot cater to the wants of everyone. I can only write the story that I think makes the most sense and is the most fun, and hopefully the audience that will agree with me finds the game.

PS Please do NOT reply to this to talk about what NTR is or isn't. I wasn't trying to start a discussion about that. I was just giving some insights into why I write certain things, and why I can't always give "alternatives" for the stuff that my upset some people.
i think you are totally off as to what i did want to point out with my reply before.
first off by imposing feelings or fetishes i mean they should be warned what will be imposed in the story, since ntr or cheating of a heroine to the main charácter should always be stated to readers, players, you not warning people of the content this game is imposing (feelings or fetishes) to players / readers since there is no option to avoid it, that make it forced fetishes,feelings, call it wathever you want.

as to the rest of your reply i think i wont even deign to reply, because i have already did say it many times before in this thread already, if u did not understand it before i dont think you will.

U

User_32285

i think you are totally off as to what i did want to point out with my reply before.
first off by imposing feelings or fetishes i mean they should be warned what will be imposed in the story, since ntr or cheating of a heroine to the main charácter should always be stated to readers, players, you not warning people of the content this game is imposing (feelings or fetishes) to players / readers since there is no option to avoid it, that make it forced fetishes,feelings, call it wathever you want.

as to the rest of your reply i think i wont even deign to reply, because i have already did say it many times before in this thread already, if u did not understand it before i dont think you will.
You are not as clear as you think you are, maybe you should learn to express yourself better?

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
V.A.Laurie

I'm a huge fan of yours, from the FF game. I think your a damn fine writer for these games you've done Brother.
That being said, I've played this game, and I must say brother that the last event scene almost stopped my heart....Lol!! That is till I seen the ending part of it, and about snorted coffee out my nose, Damn that was a great ending to her scene....and funny as hell too!!

I really do see the point for it, for her and the father are now ready to freely pursue their lusts for each other. I foresee her getting even more attached to him, enough to where she may have to stop trying to set him up with other girls. Of course not right off though, she'll probably start trying share him with her now girlfriend of course, and definitely the maid.

Damn fine piece of work Brother.........:cool:.........Peace!!

Reactions: V.A. Laurie
2.30 star(s) 26 Votes