2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

asker

Oct 6, 2017
I want to tryout this game but is this have a good scenes ? Or grind and dialogue only?

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
That BDSM NTR scene is still pig with lipstick on it no matter how you try and package it.
Also am i just confused or if you turn down the girl in the cafe the later conversation with the daughter doesn't reflect this choice.

Reactions: kiteares

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
That BDSM NTR scene is still pig with lipstick on it no matter how you try and package it.
Also am i just confused or if you turn down the girl in the cafe the later conversation with the daughter doesn't reflect this choice.
I'll double check the flags are in place correctly for that dialogue, thank you for pointing that out.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I'll double check the flags are in place correctly for that dialogue, thank you for pointing that out.
The girl in the cafe not being correctly ignored is one bug, and I think there was also a bug with choosing to date the reception girl and then sending the email to the teacher resulting in the receptionist saying she got an email.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
The girl in the cafe not being correctly ignored is one bug, and I think there was also a bug with choosing to date the reception girl and then sending the email to the teacher resulting in the receptionist saying she got an email.
send me a PM with a screenshot or log if you can?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
High praise indeed!!
I think I can see what they are trying to achieve with it, but that scenario would not have happened with a random meet. For starters where did the outfit come from? Please if you don't know about and/or how to write BDSM, leave it alone.

send me a PM with a screenshot or log if you can?
I also got the no BJ, but confessed to getting a BJ bug and I emailed Natalia but Sofia said about receiving a mail and I go on date with her that night. When mailing Natalia the conversation with D is shorter than if you mail Sofia. I'm guessing the different conversation is intended, based on that then one trigger is working.
The log you want is that log.txt from the top level folder (same one as the .exe)? And can .txt files be sent via pm? (sorry still pretty new to the quirks here).

In general - I think I can see a little of where the story is going...probably wrong and quite like that. The models used a attractive, but there is something missing and so often in the main pictures they look dead behind the eyes.

Reactions: User #19006

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
High praise indeed!!
I think I can see what they are trying to achieve with it, but that scenario would not have happened with a random meet. For starters where did the outfit come from? Please if you don't know about and/or how to write BDSM, leave it alone.

I also got the no BJ, but confessed to getting a BJ bug and I emailed Natalia but Sofia said about receiving a mail and I go on date with her that night. When mailing Natalia the conversation with D is shorter than if you mail Sofia. I'm guessing the different conversation is intended, based on that then one trigger is working.
The log you want is that log.txt from the top level folder (same one as the .exe)? And can .txt files be sent via pm? (sorry still pretty new to the quirks here).

In general - I think I can see a little of where the story is going...probably wrong and quite like that. The models used a attractive, but there is something missing and so often in the main pictures they look dead behind the eyes.
for the Natalia & Sofia thing - both of those women can be active at the same time, but i will double check the dialogue around those to make sure it's not saying things that it should say. Can I ask --
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the log file, i am not entirely sure to be honest - i am mostly just the writer. Vander does the majority of the code side and building of the program in general. But if you send it over, I'll open it up to see if it has what I'll need.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
for the Natalia & Sofia thing - both of those women can be active at the same time, but i will double check the dialogue around those to make sure it's not saying things that it should say.
When you choose to talk about one of them, the daughter in one case teleports to the sofa and in the other is called over, but both options end the scene so you can't have both emails sent (which I suppose is a separate bug from the fact that sending one to Natalia registers as a Sofia date). This also means you can miss the third discussion topic, though I forget what that was.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's some other bug with the dating system as well, because the previous version could end with you either having gone on one date or have gone on zero, and this update also has a few different outcomes to Sofia's date as well as the option not to set up a date with Natalia.

absynth3

May 4, 2017
On day 2 the walkthrough says that there is a button In towel and faster; i followed it but i don't see anything.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
In general I think the thing between the MC and the daughter is actually moving too fast.
Also, I just can`t get over how terrible the faces are.
There are some parts, where you have really great shots of bodies, with great skin texture and all and that gets totally ruined by those doll-like, lifeless faces, some of which are completely ugly as well.
Also, also I have a hard time understanding why a guy like the MC who obviously wants to have sex, is successful AND supposedly isn´t fugly as hell is supposed to not have had a relationship or even sex for so long.

And now suddenly EVERYBODY including his daughter wants too?
At least in other games he gains some form of power or drug to explain it somehow.

Unclepop

Mar 3, 2018
possible bug on day 6

so I refused these drunk whores at the cafe, but MC still act as he got blow when he talks to D the next day (Tell her everything)

Reactions: voyeurkind

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Haven't played in 2 or 3 updates, so to say that I was shocked at Bdsm scene is an understatement. I was so surprised that it took a few lines of conversation for me to realize that the girl on the leather suit was the daughter, I knew the lines were from her, but I thought she was on the background watching and/or giving instruction.

At that point I was really close to delete the game since cuck is not my kink, that really broke the romantic illusion of what the game was building up. When the daughter was talking to her friend about fuck, I thought she was going to fool around with her or another girl and not some guy that came out of nowhere without an option on the matter, like I said I was shocked.

I did finish but even though I noticed a better writing and an improvement on some characters models, that scene was still eating me up inside. I may check again in the future, but the dev was a bit amateurish to force introduce that scene, doesn't he/she knows the popularity of ntr (or the lack of)?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Ok, so with the new v0.6 release I think the story is getting back on track with it's original story, prior to the stuff that appeared at the end of v0.5... There isn't a ton of new content, but enough to setup various relationships, offer up some choices for story direction, and so forth... I'm very happy to see it back in sync with it's original story path, and I look forward to seeing future content... I went ahead and updated my review...

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes