2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
@BonnyJohnny
Let's just say the developer made some unwise moves and this game has one foot in the grave. It's supposed to be on hold after the 0.7.0 release, if that ever gets done. If you want further explanation, read the post at this link:
Thanks for the answer!

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Sorry everyone. To be honest, I haven't been hearing from Vander in some time, which is why I had to depart. I can't speak for him as to why he has seemingly disappeared, and I can't release the images that he did create before disappearing, but I may be able to release the script that I had written, up to where I had stopped. I had stopped because I asked for some assistance to code a scene and was waiting for that to come back, but as I mentioned, he has become essentially a ghost to me, so I was left unable to complete the script.

I really am sad to leave this project, but I felt it was the right choice for myself at this time.

Reactions: if95

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
It's Ren Py if you can't work it out, you proabably will have difficulty understanding this response.
It's not about being able to figure it out. I am the writer, not the coder. I was hired to write dialogue and story, not to build his game ::|:

Reactions: rogosh

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
It's not about being able to figure it out. I am the writer, not the coder. I was hired to write dialogue and story, not to build his game ::|:
All well and good but I was replying to @kuihome whose resume consists of 2 requests for cheats and 1 thank you for answering.
Sorry for any confusion.

While I'm here, good luck with your next project, I have enjoyed NLWMD up to now.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
All well and good but I was replying to @kuihome whose resume consists of 2 requests for cheats and 1 thank you for answering.
Sorry for any confusion.

While I'm here, good luck with your next project, I have enjoyed NLWMD up to now.
Haha oh, well then that makes sense as well. The reply certainly could have been directed at either post. Thanks for playing though, I am sorry it doesn't look like we'll be seeing an ending to the game as right now.

edit: i need some fucking coffee or something. you even replied to the other post in your comment... yeah didn't see that at all ahha

Reactions: kiteares

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Please do know that I am not quitting writing adult games - I am leaving only this project. I will continue to write Freeloading Family, and will continue to help the few other devs with editing that I am currently partnered with.

Anyway, Thank you all for the support over the last few months, and I'll see you around with the other games I am working on!
<3 Val
If you quit freeloading family.....

f4a.png
And i'll kick your ass back in gear :)

Sorry to see this is on hold/ abandoned. But it was kinda a little expected reading the prior comments and the update being delayed for so long.
Man gotto do what he's gotto do. Good luck with all your other projects

Reactions: kiteares

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
If you quit freeloading family.....

View attachment 94334
And i'll kick your ass back in gear :)

Sorry to see this is on hold/ abandoned. But it was kinda a little expected reading the prior comments and the update being delayed for so long.
Man gotto do what he's gotto do. Good luck with all your other projects
No worries there. That game is still in progress. It was delayed as well, because I was sick and had surgery last week, but we're back to work on it and it should be coming soon.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
No worries there. That game is still in progress. It was delayed as well, because I was sick and had surgery last week, but we're back to work on it and it should be coming soon.
Good to hear you're back on your feet.
Looking forward to see an update for FLF :)

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hi, everybody. I apologize for the delay in releasing the update. I have a difficult situation in my life, I divorced my wife. We lived together for 8 years, it was a little difficult for me. As you know, V. A. Laurie and I wanted to suspend the release of this game and start a new one, but unfortunately our cooperation was suspended. And I thought a new game to create is not worth it. I also thought that I no longer want to work in the old program with the old models. So, what would you say if I do a re-release of "New life with my daughter" and will use it only models DAZ studio?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hi, everybody. I apologize for the delay in releasing the update. I have a difficult situation in my life, I divorced my wife. We lived together for 8 years, it was a little difficult for me. As you know, V. A. Laurie and I wanted to suspend the release of this game and start a new one, but unfortunately our cooperation was suspended. And I thought a new game to create is not worth it. I also thought that I no longer want to work in the old program with the old models. So, what would you say if I do a re-release of "New life with my daughter" and will use it only models DAZ studio?
Hey i like this game a lot and was hoping it would get completed but seeing you are going through some tough stuff do what you must for your own health and well being. Maybe take another month break and try to get back the people who was working on the game with you?

Reactions: VanderGames

Cumbug

Apr 13, 2018
This is an interesting one. Maybe should be two games or a choice of which to play. The thoughts of the other make too much known to the MC and vice versa.

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
Good game, although model appearance a little bit strange for me, but i've no regrets about it.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
So, what would you say if I do a re-release of "New life with my daughter" and will use it only models DAZ studio?
I don't much care - sure, DAZ looks better than whatever you're using, but I've seen those same DAZ models dozens of times now. Try it if you want, but don't force yourself.

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes