2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Her face - and other girls' faces, I guess - is a big improvement, but why so skinny? She lost most of her curves, especially hips and ass. It's just my opinion ofc, I know there are people who like twig like girls. I just find curvy girls sexier.
Just other thing: I don't know why so many devs make girls with fake boobs (unnatural lumps) when natural looking tits is much better.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I remember this game now, they changed only the appearance of the characters, or also the story?
Because if I remember correctly, the story suddenly changed, and it no longer made any sense.
The daughter was no longer your daughter, but a nympho that no one knows where she came from, and that she fuck with perfect strangers, in latex suits.

And then your daughter was a servant who comes to work at your house. I do not criticize the developer's taste, or the players that like that, I just ask if is the same shit or not?

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
At least the fourth preview image shows that there is an attractive girl underneath all that stupid looking whore paint. :)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I like the new version too. It looks much better.
Though the daughter model... the proportions are looking out of place. Big head, big breasts and the rest of the body to thin/skinny. The early scene when daughter is going to bring a glas of water, and daddy admired her ass... that's not an ass a man would admire, i think.
But overall, nice work. Keep it up. Thanks

master110

Jun 5, 2017
I like the new version too. It looks much better.
Though the daughter model... the proportions are looking out of place. Big head, big breasts and the rest of the body to thin/skinny. The early scene when daughter is going to bring a glas of water, and daddy admired her ass... that's not an ass a man would admire, i think.
But overall, nice work. Keep it up. Thanks
Lol

Aug 16, 2017
dev went from one extreme doll to another extreme doll......may have read a few forums but doesn't look like any lessons were leant. just looks weird in a different way now. starting to wonder if this dev has ever actually seen a female in real life :D

still, as long as the females look female then I suppose its improved, but personally I doubt I will look to download beyond this update, as I guess the story will continue to drop into the world of off the charts batnuts crazy nonsensical twists and choices will have the same next to no impact beyond adding a scene or two.

and the lack of a decent ass as pointed out above is a killer for me. a hotdog is about all we can get in those buns when we wanna load it with a sausage :D (dispensing homemade mustard optional)

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
If I 'Continue to watch' the ocean, the doorbell rings. I Approach the Door. Them I'm kicked to the main menu.

...?

Also, if I Minimise the game, it freezes and I have to task-kill it...

Is this just me?

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes