2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
You DO realize that DmD or BB were not the first (nor will they be the last) games with this subject matter? The genre and ideas have been around for thousands of years, and yes even months/years before either of these games were even thouight of.
and then dmd made tons of money.

seriously, you can have that idea around even for hundred of years. if it's worth shit, nobody will try to copy it. when it makes lot of money, instead, everyone think they can do it too and make money.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
The daughter's face is a little scary - it's gotta be the heavy-ass eye liner.
Same here... In the previews, I saw the daughter from the back which looked pretty hot - then I saw her face & my brain went "Zombie eyes"!! I tried the game but there's no way I can fap to a zombie... LOL!!

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
Well the Daughter is no reused/bought but an selfmade Asset and i find her gorgeous...her body is perfectly proportioned and especially the platinumblonde hair is something for me.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I must comment on the art style.
The Dad looks like he crawled out a freaking Gillette ad. Generic handsome guy. No flaws or blemishes on his weirdly perfect face.
The Daughter's face makes me think of a typically plastic-faced barbie-esque type that's got a permanent vacuous 40-yard stare going on. It's creepy.

Having had a terrible run of V0.01 releases, I feel I must abstain from actually trying it out.

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
There is an idea to make releases as a series, end it on something interesting. Or so well, when events happen in one day. Share your opinion.

Reactions: D3ssel

Tramall

Jul 9, 2017
Great looking game so far....I think that event would be fine as long as there is plenty of content leading up to each one, and maybe have multiple events depending on the path you chose, it would also be interesting to have path specific updates that came out more frequently. Just my 2 cents. :)

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
What about if we help him a bit - see his last post from 2017.07.17 on patreon:

Hello everyone!
Unfortunately the release got delayed. I wanted to finish the work on version 0.2.0 by July 15, but I had to spend time earning money to buy something to eat. I expected that to happen so didn't write the exact date of release. I'll make every effort to bring you an update before the end of July.

Reactions: muttdoggy

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Anyone have access to the preview posts? The morning is good, July wallpaper, Naked Alice and chair...

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It is the same situation present by 'Dating My Daughter', but this game has its own approach to it.
She seems too old to be his daughter. I like that she didn't bring anyone with her to interfere with their relationship.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
It is the same situation present by 'Dating My Daughter', but this game has its own approach to it.
She seems too old to be his daughter. I like that she didn't bring anyone with her to interfere with their relationship.
Also, in this game she is living with him, as opposed to staying in a hotel or elsewhere. That should speed up the relationship a bit.

Empurror Cat

Jul 13, 2017
is there even a good amount of content yet?
You can't really expect having as much "Completed" new content getting released as everything else.

The game itself has a pretty interesting approach in regards to the games character dynamic.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 26 Votes