2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Just a quick question fellas, I see there is a BDSM tag so my question is, is there any bdsm type scenes? :devilish:

Thanks in advance. :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 808M
SHA1SUM: fa91b75fe1d766dcbe01cc53b879d7124b840522
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
I only just noticed this game has been in development since 2017 and this is all the content there is so far? After 4 years? At this rate i’m sure it will be completed by 2034 :rolleyes:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I only just noticed this game has been in development since 2017 and this is all the content there is so far? After 4 years? At this rate i’m sure it will be completed by 2034 :rolleyes:
This is a remake as far as i know, but don't remember when it started being redone.
This update was extremely short though

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Isn't this the second remake,I remember there being some confusing shit surrounding this game
Yeah. The first remake was when the dev went from Blender to DAZ and got a writer who had some... interesting ideas about the daughter's sex life and the second one when that writer left the project and the dev rewrote some stuff.

*Edit: Now that I think about it, I remember seeing a certain BDSM scene with the old visuals too, so the addition of the new writer preceded the "transition" to DAZ.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is culturally very Russian and so is the English. Please get an English speaking proof reader. Some of the dialogue is impossible English and spoils the story. Renders and models are very good.
The premise of the story is very hard to swallow; a one bedroom apartment and a bimbo turning up claiming to be his daughter and being able to afford a maid? Sorry...

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
The premise of the story is very hard to swallow; a one bedroom apartment and a bimbo turning up claiming to be his daughter and being able to afford a maid? Sorry...
Not that hard, the MC being a software developer making a shit ton of money (he's wealthy by his own admission) he's easily able to pay for a maid. Besides, being single he doesn't need a multi-bedroom apartment... not only that, there's more behind that maid story given that the daughter and the maid obviously know each other

Too bad the translation is f'd up on day 6, another one for the trashcan.
As pointed out, the cause is the MOD.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 26 Votes