2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
May be because the only sexy time for my MC was the BJ in the coffee shop bathroom by rando girl. After saving daughter and carrying her towards home, went straight to day 6. As for Margarita, I think she is gone from my game, as she didn't see my MC get an immediate erection and bailed. Also did not get any sexy time on day 6, just a short French kiss.
use this-place in main folder were .exe file is, select option 9 . Then look in game folder, images

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
use this-place in main folder were .exe file is, select option 9 . Then look in game folder, images
I had already used unren on it. I keep a copy in my games folder. The mod may have messed up some scenes for me. Will go back through it again without the mod.

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
why is my game stuck when Mc has the option "Dinner Costume" click it and gives some dialogue but it's stuck on a loop

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
So quick question when you get the option on I believe Day 3 when your daughter give you the option to pick between the fashion teacher, the clothes shop clerk, and the fashion school receptionist for trying to date, I was wondering if the choice you make here have any effect down the line
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
New Life with My Daughter [v0.6.1b] [VanderGames] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 757 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 144 MB
- - -

Compressed Mac Size: 109 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 26 Votes