RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Someone has to tell him this game dont need any more bug, need more scenes. Until the 0,8 there isnt any new content. Im looking at the change log and only seeing a bug. Even in the game, game warn me "stat is buged". Every release a new options -for examples "take off panty"- you click it and it says not in this version. Which version? We try to take off damn panty about 4 release.:tf: Whatever Im sick and tired of this game. When he gives a good scenes, lots of stuff but bug, I download that time but not now.

Sorry for my English.:test2:

i think ur stats were to low i didn't had that problem tho and there are scene's from 0.11 and 0.12 is a bug test the real 0.12 will come wen the bug's are gone and the C button and to interact with peaple like todd or brian or elena is not in the game jet it will come in the normal 0.12 that's why it don't work

Reactions: shadowkill595

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
DrunkNescafe is pretty cool guy. He is always working on his game to create more content (even if some of them are pointless mechanics such as food cooking system. I mean who plays these games for their deep rpg elements, right? lol) and always releasing new versions of the game as soon as he fixes the bugs people encounter.

I encourage everyone to try public beta versions and give feedback to him so he can pinpoint the bugs and fix them in a faster manner.

May 14, 2017
According to the changelog, yes they did.
I am still getting lag, got to be the worst game i have played for it, i can play skyrim and fallout 4 with any lag at all but this tiny game that even does not come close to the graphics as skyrim lags like hell.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
How can I get rid of an NPC (brother for example) who is following me around ?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Don't go there. You can download 0.12 from his Patreon with full bandwidth.
Edit
Here's the link from his Patreon:
0.12 and 0.12c says normal it is a different. Normal is 0.12c higher as 0.12. So it is the same Version or the newest or is it lower as 0.12c?

Please update the topic/first side to 0.12c and date 29/06/2017.

Last edited:
May 14, 2017
need help, i have to go to the pub at 8pm and speak to the boss, but when i click talk nothing happens and help to solve this will be helpfull

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes