RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Given that rpg maker does not allow him to do the things he wants for example that's why so many bugs, he'll do the same game on Unity. The text will be the same, but all scenes must be adjusted.
UE4 isn't Unity, it's Unreal Engine 4 and I'd say that it's a bad move by him. The game progressed slow as it is and now he wants to redo it all...

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This game is functionally dead. In my view, there is no way it can recover from this. Which is a shame, because I rather liked it.

Reactions: Kalf

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I just find it funny that, let's see... Everyone seemed to praise his model choice and the graphics while complaining about overly complicated time management systems. So, how do we fix this? Obviously we go back to the beginning, throw out everything graphics related, and put all our effort into rebuilding the time management systems from scratch into exactly what they were before but adding in a few more complexities. Sounds like a winner to me.

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
So, i got an event where brian didnt enter the bathroom. instead he went to his room and masturbated. but after she saw him it ended. But my question, how tf did i trigger this event? Any help? thx

redle

Apr 12, 2017
So, i got an event where brian didnt enter the bathroom. instead he went to his room and masturbated. but after she saw him it ended. But my question, how tf did i trigger this event? Any help? thx
It's been quite awhile since I've played, so take this as a maybe. Once their relationship is far enough along then this happens if you run and bounce with brian prior to taking a bath (because he's already excited from the run).

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Are you kidding? ANOTHER engine change? He changed from VX to MV and that set things back to where it - at this point - has less content than the VX version had in May 2016. And now a change to whatever engine (Unity? Unreal?) wiht another complete remake?

Sorry, but this seems a bit much. I liked the original (buggy as it as). I appreciated the change to MV in the hopes of adding features. But now?

Maybe look back at it in 2019 and see if there is anything to all this...

Hiei

Dec 27, 2016
This game seems like the Star Citizen of hentai games.... How can I make my game better? "I know Make it more complex".

Shit my overly complex game doesn't work as intended. How can I possibly solve the problem? "I know I'll increase the complexity".

Shit my overly complex mess no longer runs on the engine I choose to make the game.... "I know I'll use a new more complex engine to build it better".

All the while the answer to the problem is right there in front of him... Reduce complexity & actually make the fucking game, instead it'll spend 4 years at the drawing board and people will continue funding it.

Reactions: NPC04

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
I really wish that we can keep suzies body
Dev's comment on this topic;

"Discord channel freeked out when I said the body of Suzie is gone. We can try to make Suzie body the standard when you create your new characters for the old players. And the new players can change it. (dont know 100%)"

So there will probably be an option for Suzie's body.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
I am really wondering how things will turn out with the totally new version of this game. I can only wish for the best for dev-s.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes