RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
That's because I stop pledge him. I think that will be a monstrous game. I prefer the simplicity of RPG.
I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Those visuals look incredible but I feel like the game's atmosphere will change completely and I don't know whether it's a good thing or not.

Reactions: Kalf

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Great game, plagued by over ambition and bugs.. Now he's moving it to Unreal and doing it all realtime ... even more ambition >.<;

See how it goes, but all I can think of is 'shame' at the min.

cekerap

Jul 15, 2017
its a awesome game but its irritating the hunger and the energy loss. can i turn that off? anyone knows a trick, a bug or a cheat?

ucla9

Aug 5, 2016
its a awesome game but its irritating the hunger and the energy loss. can i turn that off? anyone knows a trick, a bug or a cheat?
Use RPG saveEditor and get 5000 gold and than buy (enough) food at the store. You can even get the food with saveEditor itself.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
how ends the game??
The game does not end still in development. He just stopped development of New Paths which made by Rpg and started all over again with unreal. We will see how it goes. I hope he stops these tech. updates and continues with story...

Reactions: Krull

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
This will never ends. The new engine brings a new story, new characters and new quests. I think it's not going to be the same game.

Reactions: Krull

DonaldJtrump

Sep 12, 2017
And so on until he starts to create his own engine and we all ask: does the game have an end?
these weg developers are so fucking lame. with the create a character shit we cant even make a chubby main character. lame non-customization shit game. 0/10

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes