RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

This release is just to show how the gameplay etc. will be. And we are aware of some of the in games bugs.
The character creation system are having some big problems for the moment that we are working on. And it will be fixed in the weeks to come. (Before the 0.01 beta release) that will contain gameplay.

The release are close to 2 GB, and doesn’t include any sexual content. Again it’s a proof of concept.

Feedback etc. As always in chat here or on discord.

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017

This release is just to show how the gameplay etc. will be. And we are aware of some of the in games bugs.
The character creation system are having some big problems for the moment that we are working on. And it will be fixed in the weeks to come. (Before the 0.01 beta release) that will contain gameplay.

The release are close to 2 GB, and doesn’t include any sexual content. Again it’s a proof of concept.

Feedback etc. As always in chat here or on discord.

32bit version pls?

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
how to remove bra bikini and handjob
You want to remove the handjob with the bikini top ? Please make a correct sentence.

As for the bikini top if you talk about the RPGM version you have to press "c" while wearing the bikini at the beach and you should have a menu where you can manage your outfits but it has never been completed unfortunatly and it's very buggy

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Seriously guys, can't you makes correct sentences ? At least say hello and please or something.

Press c to manage your party and then you'll be able to ditch the brother

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
"Hi, do you know if there are any sex scene with... Thanks"
No proper sex with Brian, just teasing and hand job. For the others, no, except a flashing scene with foreman.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Evening all. This week have been used to go true many of the code and optimizing dose as best as I can. Have added some new events (no spoilers). There have been so much work that I have trouble remember everything that I have done.
-Added music/ environment sound to different part of the map.

-Fixed a lot of the core stats. Balancing stats.

The part of the voice actress, I’m missing some part of the reading erotic story so I hope to have it as a fast as possible and to add it in game.

This will be the last free release of Intern and I will work on the Final 0.01 to a release before the month is over. This release will be proofread and have added events for the last vote.

Reactions: Krull

g22

May 30, 2017
I really enjoyed this game, I mean yeah sure it had more bugs than a rainforest, but it was a nice concept with lots of movement for a fun storyline opening up many genres I enjoy. I'm therefore sad to see it fall into this state of chaos, where I have no idea what the Dev is actually doing with his projects. I think I'll come back in 6 months see if he's shit the bed or organised himself properly. Good luck Dev I hope it's the latter.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes