RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
these weg developers are so fucking lame. with the create a character shit we cant even make a chubby main character. lame non-customization shit game. 0/10
You know that would actully be kinda funny, to have a really big girl go around doing all the naughty stuff instead.
Not that a "big" girl are my thing, i would just do it for the laughs.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
@UncleVT Thanks for the update.

Did i get this right, a one save system? i never liked those, you have to backup the saves like crazy since they might get corrupted. And if they do then you have to start all over again.

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@UncleVT Thanks for the update.

Did i get this right, a one save system? i never liked those, you have to backup the saves like crazy since they might get corrupted. And if they do then you have to start all over again.
Well, in this case you have to backup only one file... even is a very shit system.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well, in this case you have to backup only one file... even is a very shit system.
Yeah thats what i mean, its shit system. Reminds me of Dragon's Dogma, it had the same one save file system. The save could get corrupted at anytime by doing anything. It was nuts.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
What developers should do is allow someone to pick up their RPG maker version of the game. If they don't want to continue developing it, let others. People will be happier with the devs and that can help them long term. If they don't keep developing Rpg Maker version of the game and they don't allow others to keep developing it, nobody wins.

Reactions: Batubatu

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
What developers should do is allow someone to pick up their RPG maker version of the game. If they don't want to continue developing it, let others. People will be happier with the devs and that can help them long term. If they don't keep developing Rpg Maker version of the game and they don't allow others to keep developing it, nobody wins.
He already did it with . The difference is that this is supposed to be the same game as the RPGM.

Reactions: Pilluah and Krull

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
He already did it with . The difference is that this is supposed to be the same game as the RPGM.
Oh, i see. Well, i hope the best for this game, but i fear the worst. Seems too ambitious.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
the first one being totally different about a girl who was working as a prison guard (whence the title screen's background in the current version)
Is there any way to play that? That picture is why i got interested in the game in first place... I assumed it would still be in the game somewhere...

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Maybe at the beggining of the thread ther's still a link around but it's not worth it. The model had nothing in common with Suzie and was a tomboy and the release was short with very little content.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Is there any way to play that? That picture is why i got interested in the game in first place... I assumed it would still be in the game somewhere...
No, it's not in the game. I think it was a promotion in early editions.

Reactions: Krull

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Maybe at the beggining of the thread ther's still a link around but it's not worth it. The model had nothing in common with Suzie and was a tomboy and the release was short with very little content.
Actually that's one of the things that pisses me off about this dev - he actually had MORE content in that original VX RPG game than he ever got back into the revamped MV - and now he's restarting a third time...the original game in mid 2015 was a pretty fun dungeon crawler, but he decided to not build a std RPG and started getting overly ambitious...and now we're here...

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Tomboys are fine if you can corrupt them to become "real" girls ;)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I just want to give a big thanks for every patreon support, and how you all are helping in the development of the unreal version of new paths.
I’m just awake from old most 2 weeks at my day job and got some free time to work on the game. My programmer have been working hard the time I have been at work.

We are close to a release of the proof of concept and it will be an alpha release with no release number since it’s to show how the game play etc. will be. It will be sent out as soon as it’s ready for every patreon that support this developing. And after some days it will be a public release.

I have started a little project when I need a break from unreal engine to clear my head, and have started a short visual novel with 3d renders with the model of Suzie. It’s short for the moment, but if people want me to continue on the development of it it’s not a problem. The story for the moment is taken from the unreal version further down the path with some modification.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone can do anything after the intro ? Whatever I click on I just have "double-click to edit this passage"

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes