hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
I get an error after the new sex scene with the wolf girl right when she is asked about her name:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this because I loaded an older save? The Rika events seemmed to work just fine.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I get an error after the new sex scene with the wolf girl right when she is asked about her name:

Is this because I loaded an older save? The Rika events seemmed to work just fine.
Yes, you answered yourself. The old save is incompatible. Also, it is written in the changelog.

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
You NEED a map

Edit: you get it at the end of this update, my bad, thank god, still a clicking mess tho

Since travelling doesn't take any game time, it's useless, and honestly fucking annoying, for the player to have to click every arrow to navigate slowly to the destination. If NOTHING ELSE, have it unlock once the player has visited every available part of the area.

A boring empty sandbox is made by useless or at best superfluous locations that will never have events and just serve as padding to get to the area with a character.

I'll say the story and dialogue start better than most on this site, excluding the rough translation. But repeating events over and over 5-10 times is boring as well. If you don't want to remove that aspect, then make a few random sets of dialogue to play during those useless interactions to make it not feel like a waste of time. And having them change, or add to the pool, every relationship level as well. Just a couple lines of dialogue instead of just 4 frames of "We had a good time, shame you, the player, don't get to be here."

And as always, the UI needs to be touched. Default everything makes my eyes glaze over and takes me out of whatever I'm playing.

The game is far from over. In the future, I plan to fill the locations with characters and add more varied ways to spend time with the girls.
Locations that you thought were empty and unnecessary will still play a role in the future.

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
hi Kaind happy to have you here, i will look at the project, but just one thing (Off course my opinion, everyone is free to ingore it or what ever they like more :)) but....sticking animal ears on anime girls dosen't make them monster girls, i'm tired to not saying that.

why not trying to be more unique under that aspect? maybe something like Rhanfrhd_3812 on X, or Karasu-chan on nHentai, or Samia from"Kajiya de hajimeru isekai slow life", or Yuuko Mizuda from "Mizudako-chan kara wa nigerarenai", or in general from "Ogami tsumiki to kinichijou" or even from "Monster musume"?

maybe it's hard, ok, but that will make your game instantly being recognize and unique.

after saying that, i will cheer for you and hope that your project will be successeful regardless :)

Reactions: DocRipper and Kaind

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Second encounter with wolf
-----------------------------------------

Error code:
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/events/Wolf/2nd Date.rpy", line 180, in script
jump Wolf_2nd_Date_sex
ScriptError: could not find label 'Wolf_2nd_Date_sex'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump Wolf_2nd_Date_sex
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Wolf_2nd_Date_sex'."

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
During my second encounter with the wolf girl:
Second encounter with wolf
-----------------------------------------

Error code:
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump Wolf_2nd_Date_sex
ScriptError: could not find label 'Wolf_2nd_Date_sex'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump Wolf_2nd_Date_sex
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Wolf_2nd_Date_sex'."
90% sure it's a capitalization problem. This patch should fix it if I'm right about the issue, extract it into your game folder and overwrite.
If you don't trust random patches from random forum users with all this renpy virus stuff going on then instead go to New_Tail-0.2.1-pc\game\events\Wolf and open the second date file with a text editor. Press ctrl+f and search for sex, when you find Wolf_2nd_Date_sex change the lower case s in sex to a capital. Try that and then post if it works.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
NewTail-0.2.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New Tail [v0.2.1] [Kaind]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
90% sure it's a capitalization problem. This patch should fix it if I'm right about the issue, extract it into your game folder and overwrite.
If you don't trust random patches from random forum users with all this renpy virus stuff going on then instead go to New_Tail-0.2.1-pc\game\events\Wolf and open the second date file with a text editor. Press ctrl+f and search for sex, when you find Wolf_2nd_Date_sex change the lower case s in sex to a capital. Try that and then post if it works.
You were right, thanks a lot mate

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
It's all a consequence of creating a gallery. Thanks for solving the problem for the players. I'm already rebuilding the game version.

Reactions: DocRipper
Oct 2, 2021
I just started the game and I would like to know if we will see Estelisa again or she was not transported because in reality it makes me feel sorry for the mc

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes