Trotyy

Jul 1, 2020
Can someone share a save after the second wolf encounter I'm getting a error in this event, I on Android

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Akane (the wolf girl) sex scene was supposed to be out of nowhere? Because i stumbled in the forest and out of nowhere i was in her house, i had no dialogue before with her (only the ones where MC is lost)

Reactions: Kaind

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Akane (the wolf girl) sex scene was supposed to be out of nowhere? Because i stumbled in the forest and out of nowhere i was in her house, i had no dialogue before with her (only the ones where MC is lost)
Thank you for finding the mistake. I'll fix it and upload a new version.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The Dev needs to add away to travel faster. having to just click arrows and doors isn't good enough. there should be away to fast travel on a map.

DEADLORAN2

Aug 27, 2018
The Dev needs to add away to travel faster. having to just click arrows and doors isn't good enough. there should be away to fast travel on a map.
Can you please clarify what you mean? Have you not found a map, or you would like to be able to easily navigate to all locations on the map, including the rooms?

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
The map for quick moves was added in update 0.2. To access it, you need to go further in the story.

Reason

Jul 8, 2017
I played through everything there is in one sitting today and while rough in multiple places, I am enjoying it. Roughness is absolutely to be expected and is okay for this though, in my opinion. This is a first project by someone who is doing this with their spare time rather than as a full time job. Is it the most unique and original piece? No, but it's enjoyable and not just a meet and fuck. I personally like characters to have stories and to act like actual people.

To the people complaining about how navigation is, I'll be honest, you need to play more Renpy VNs. That is just how movement tends to be handled. Could it be better? Yes. But the map does absolutely help.

To Kaind, I think you've got a good starting point and I look forwards to seeing more. I would recommend running the translation to English through DeepL which generally provides a more accurate to the original result than Google. I would also like someone proofreading after that to make sure it flows naturally, but it is generally sufficient as it is. I think that in general, the character models are different enough to stand out from other games.

I do hope that after you get a few more content updates, you are able to go back and polish the intro sequence which in my opinion hold the worst of the perspective framing as has already been pointed out in the thread.

The last thing I will say is that I think after the Trust 30 with Rika and Dragon Girl has happened, that Dragon Girl's model in the Sunflower Field at least show have her new clothes.

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I played through everything there is in one sitting today and while rough in multiple places, I am enjoying it. Roughness is absolutely to be expected and is okay for this though, in my opinion. This is a first project by someone who is doing this with their spare time rather than as a full time job. Is it the most unique and original piece? No, but it's enjoyable and not just a meet and fuck. I personally like characters to have stories and to act like actual people.

That's a very nice review, thank you.
1) I didn't translate with google translator, but paid a person to translate (I don't work with him anymore). I don't have the money for the services of a professional. For now, I'm looking for how to solve this problem.
2) I often think about fixing the intro. I've learned a lot since I made it.
3) Right now I'm going to fill the game with content without developing the main story, and when I add everything I have in mind, patch 0.3 will come out with story development.

Reactions: Reason

torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewTail-0.2.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes