HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
I underestimated it, this game has potential, the best one piece parody (For Now)
If the art gets slightly better, we have more animations and we get more girls/leave impel down it will be perfect.
Also the writing is not for everyone, main character is a total retard, but it's ok, also I liked how the fight with tashigi developed, all that power show etc, it was cool, hope for more cool fights like that...

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
One Piece has a lot of nice well known ladies and dev decided to use some background NPCs?

Bruh. Who cares about these chicks. Maybe Tashigi is one usable. The rest are trash.

Wazuma

Mar 24, 2019
To be honest i expected this game to be lame and tedious, but i was pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable and funny it was after playing through 2-3 hours. I'm not quite acquainted with the creator, so how long do the updates usually take, 1 month or 3 months? looking forward to seeing more content in the future.

Gevestus

May 9, 2023
how do i use console
Go to the \Renpy\Common\ folder and open the 00console and use any text redactor

Find the line that reads as: config.console = False.

Change the line to: config.console = True.

Save 00console.rpy and close.

Press [SHIFT] + O in the game to launch the console

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Looks good, any chance the game will get any pirates captured in the future, or is it going to be sticking with the Marine side only? Still plenty of marine choices so it's not really a problem (Gion, Doll, Isuka, Kujaku, maybe even Stussy or Kalifa), but would be cool if we got some captives as well.

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
I've never completed one-piece... Actually I don't think I even watched first 20 episodes, so idk half these characters are ... Should I really care about spoilers ?

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes