DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Looks good, any chance the game will get any pirates captured in the future, or is it going to be sticking with the Marine side only? Still plenty of marine choices so it's not really a problem (Gion, Doll, Isuka, Kujaku, maybe even Stussy or Kalifa), but would be cool if we got some captives as well.
You can read it in the developer notes!
Here is the link to the detail about development plan!! :D

I've never completed one-piece... Actually I don't think I even watched first 20 episodes, so idk half these characters are ... Should I really care about spoilers ?
This game take place after the time skip, so if you really care about spoiler that much I guess you need to avoid this game :/

This game is so awesome!!! I recommend it. The art style, camera angle, the story of how to corruption I LOVE YOUR WORK DingoDeer!!!!!!.
Thank you mate!!! :love:

Where is the sumo minigame and the shipwright place can't find them anywhere
You need to play it from the start and avoid overwrite your game, it will appear after you meet Tashigi for the first time!

pbam

May 22, 2018
I've never completed one-piece... Actually I don't think I even watched first 20 episodes, so idk half these characters are ... Should I really care about spoilers ?
aside from Tashigi and Hina(rarely shows up anyway) the other chars are pretty much one-offs.

blue7jeff588

Aug 23, 2017
You can read it in the developer notes!
Here is the link to the detail about development plan!! :D

This game take place after the time skip, so if you really care about spoiler that much I guess you need to avoid this game :/

Thank you mate!!! :love:

You need to play it from the start and avoid overwrite your game, it will appear after you meet Tashigi for the first time!
So I need to restart to play this game with v0.1.3.1 ?

Last edited:

kingmessi0011

May 20, 2018
How can i get the last heart in sadi content the last heart in go to prison scenes i couldn't get it or find the problem help pls

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Do you know if Hina has any progress?
just give her gifts, it will progress when you have the required amount of trust, though I noticed after some scenes with her you will need more trust to go further and the game doesn't warn you, so if you feel stuck in progress with Hina go back to give her gifts during the day (not night, somehow gifts at night were buggy for me)

Reactions: Nabebebe

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
just give her gifts, it will progress when you have the required amount of trust, though I noticed after some scenes with her you will need more trust to go further and the game doesn't warn you, so if you feel stuck in progress with Hina go back to give her gifts during the day (not night, somehow gifts at night were buggy for me)
I finished everyone else and have her at max trust, but I cant do nothing with her yet

blue7jeff588

Aug 23, 2017
I finished everyone else and have her at max trust, but I cant do nothing with her yet
Did you see the sumo minigame and the shipwright place in the game? If not, you need to restart to play the game, and finish other girls' trust , then you can start Hina's storyline.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Did you see the sumo minigame and the shipwright place in the game? If not, you need to restart to play the game, and finish other girls' trust , then you can start Hina's storyline.
I have the shipwright, I started the game on the 0.1.3.1

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes