Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
I've never completed one-piece... Actually I don't think I even watched first 20 episodes, so idk half these characters are ... Should I really care about spoilers ?
no one has. not even the author.
and if you quit one piece, and aren't planning on going back, given just 20 episodes, no?

Johnotron1223

Sep 13, 2023
Did you see the sumo minigame and the shipwright place in the game? If not, you need to restart to play the game, and finish other girls' trust , then you can start Hina's storyline.
i did. The Shipwright said more content was coming and the sumo game was working perfectly. Its the latest version of the game as well.

Chjal

Jun 13, 2017
Even though i have 100 in every stat of Hina i cant progress. I couldn't managed to open the shipwright or sumo mini game. Am i missing something ?

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
no one has. not even the author.
and if you quit one piece, and aren't planning on going back, given just 20 episodes, no?
Idk how far I've seen it , I've put it on the shelf like many classic anime that i want to watch one day that i vaguely remember seeing , one piece, cyborg 009 , fist of the north Star... Hell same reason i haven't seen LOTR or star wars yet

ChocoVanilla

Jul 14, 2021
I'm sure this game is good from reading the reviews and the thread, but is this the Marine only game? No Nami, Robin, Vivi, or Hancock?

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes