Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
I believe you just need to go to work at the generic office job with high stress.
No there's apparently another one for being nice and cute when walking outside; a woman with a cake will come up to you and depending on how social you are (or some other trait, who the fuck knows?) you can ask her to be a model for her company.

And there's also one for babycrazy ones...

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
No there's apparently another one for being nice and cute when walking outside; a woman with a cake will come up to you and depending on how social you are (or some other trait, who the fuck knows?) you can ask her to be a model for her company.

And there's also one for babycrazy ones...
The cake event has been in the game for a long long time.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Has anything in the last two years been worth playing?

Some obscure new scene detail you can only get if you have the right personality, the right friends and if your playing while wearing mismatched socks and facing north.
Well, these last couple of updates have been more consistent, released on a monthly schedule that hasn't been seen by ostrich since much earlier development. And these events seem like they're far more generic, just having to be in the office job. No idea if I'm right, a quick look at the scenes folder and i don't see anything I recognize as the new scenes.

doom12321

Aug 31, 2017
You know what is funny, the whole coding made in the past 6 years probably have less characters than a comic book. This is a an obvious money pit just 6 months in. And people are still paying 6 years later. The saddest part is that most of them probably dont even realize they are paying for it. Oh and the game format is no different than a sugarcube game. So your average game like young maria give you basically the same experience except without the pointlessly inflated clothing system and actually more content and pictures and sounds. Qsp game is also better. Honestly dont know why people still care for this game.

kunomu

Jun 25, 2017
Has anything in the last two years been worth playing?

Some obscure new scene detail you can only get if you have the right personality, the right friends and if your playing while wearing mismatched socks and facing north.
I swear, to this day I have absolutely no idea whether I experienced 90% or 20% of the events on this game. Some scenes need so many conditions without any sort of hint/guide whatsoever that it almost makes me angry.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Sex scenes are boring too after 2 hours of playing. There is not a lot of random events. No
consequences of being filmed while having sex or having sex with a boss for example. After 30 "sex scenes" in my apartment, there was only one time that man was holding my hairs or hands.
There is so many things to add to this game. More sex toys, more random events, add a threesome/orgy.
It's java without any images. Just pure text. Writing story should take more time than coding it.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
When does the lesbian stuff start??? Now it's been nothing but minor updates??? We where promised this a long LONG time ago.
As much as I'd be one of the first to bitch about how NewLife is handled, I'm pretty sure this is one thing that was never explicitly promised. Its come up in the voting polls among things patrons want added next, but has always lost.

Reactions: Nitan17

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I think the lat significant update was the wedding. Since then everything seems to be more tweak than update.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
The two biggest dev goals involve the clothing system rather than adding actual content. It's baffling how this game has nearly 800 patrons paying $5 or more a month.
Amazing considering it is all profit for them too. Not like they have spent anything on costly graphics and the small improvements a month probably are a few hours of typing.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes