moakami

Aug 31, 2018
My go to game is Degrees of Lewdity. If you want to see how real development should be done on a game.. It's them.. They release some of the most content on per monthly bases that I have ever seen. They have a github sort of site they use for others that contribute to push content, bug fixes, and all the sorts to help out. It's insane how great of a community they have. https://f95zone.to/threads/degrees-of-lewdity-v0-2-17-3-vrelnir.20259/

Last edited:

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
The problem that I have with many of those QSP games is that they require too much micro management.
Yeah this one does follow that path as well. Way more menus and button clicks to get anywhere but it is also more of a sandbox.
I looked at Clean Slate before. I didn't like the inclusion of graphics and the lack of abstraction.
Yeah I can see that being an issue.
My go to game is Degrees of Lewdity. If you want to see how real development should be done on a game.. It's them.. They release some of the most content on per monthly bases that I have ever seen. They have a github sort of site they use for others that contribute to push content, bug fixes, and all the sorts to help out. It's insane how great of a community they have. https://f95zone.to/threads/degrees-of-lewdity-v0-2-17-3-vrelnir.20259/
Well maybe it's time I looked at that one again. I did check it out way back on like it's second release and I didn't care for it at all back then but from what your saying I might just go and give it another go.

moakami

Aug 31, 2018
Yeah this one does follow that path as well. Way more menus and button clicks to get anywhere but it is also more of a sandbox.

Yeah I can see that being an issue.

Well maybe it's time I looked at that one again. I did check it out way back on like it's second release and I didn't care for it at all back then but from what your saying I might just go and give it another go.
Yea, It's worth a look for sure. I'd also go check out their discord. It's a very active community.

International

Dec 9, 2019
If you're looking for another game and don't mind Qsp then you might want to give Clean Slate a try. It's similar to Newlife in some ways but more open with more options.
It takes so fucking long to play that game, because the author wants to it be a grindy russian life sim. It's fun and has potential, but it also hates the player and wants you to suffer.

My go to game is Degrees of Lewdity.
Pregnancy please :(

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Lilith's Throne then?
I tried it. The writing is about as bad as Accidental Woman, RPG Lite gameplay (The one genre of game design that was never intended to be actual game design when it was first made back in the 80s. It was intended to be ditched in the 90s and designed with that in mind, but because of nostalgia-goggles its still around.), its the opposite of terrible grind where it gives you absolutely everything immediately and you don't have to work for anything, etc.

Innoxia's also been actively gimping both the sex potential and the gameplay in favor of the terrible story. Such as how Innoxia's currently in the process of deleting the companion character system.

Also, despite it being more "open," I find its far less reactive than even New Life and is pretty much perpetually on rails even when you trigger a big chain of loss events like in the Rat Warrens. Lilith's Throne even somehow manages to have a less robust relationship system than New Life.

Reactions: regicide123

Naiora

Jul 1, 2017
Apparently the wiki has been disabled. No idea how long it's been gone or why but that's just the way it is.
If anyone happens to have an offline copy of it some people might want it, I certainly wouldn't mind.
Trying to remember the bizarre combinations needed for some of the events is a pain.

Reactions: BootlegBill

John Conner

Jun 1, 2017
i like the general idea and speed of degrees of lewdity but i wish you had the option to make characters that are noticably adults. i dont like shota and loli stuff

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
Apparently the wiki has been disabled. No idea how long it's been gone or why but that's just the way it is.
If anyone happens to have an offline copy of it some people might want it, I certainly wouldn't mind.
Trying to remember the bizarre combinations needed for some of the events is a pain.
the dissappearance of the wiki is a pain in the ass, but you can look up the prerequisites for some scenes by opening their .yml file in the scenes folder

Reactions: Watters and Naiora

Razzy

Feb 17, 2018
i like the general idea and speed of degrees of lewdity but i wish you had the option to make characters that are noticably adults. i dont like shota and loli stuff
Not really shota or loli the artstyle just looks like that but its meant to look cartoonish and chibi. If it was i definitely would not be interested.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes