Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
Besides that one encounter with virgin and scumbag and horse is there any other group sex. The love route is great buti want mc to go the other way. If not how hard would it be to implement it. could be fun.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
It is now theoretically possible for the PC to “defeat” the office rival by getting the upper hand across multiple events. However, because adding the 69 scene distracted me from rival content, there isn't much support for this. After the PMW release I'll be adding events that give the PC straightforward options to turn the tables but right now it's only something you'll see in fairly niche situations. Notably, you get a lot of defeat points if she gets pregnant, so following that (extremely obscure) path in the coffee-spill event will be the main way you'll see this. I don't really recommend going out of your way to see this right now: there'll be more scenes to support it in a few releases time.

Whats this about getting defeats points if she gets pregnant? and also the coffee-spill event, is there anything else when she spills coffee on you?

Reactions: GmFn1869

DeadVoid

Sep 12, 2017
It is now theoretically possible for the PC to “defeat” the office rival by getting the upper hand across multiple events. However, because adding the 69 scene distracted me from rival content, there isn't much support for this. After the PMW release I'll be adding events that give the PC straightforward options to turn the tables but right now it's only something you'll see in fairly niche situations. Notably, you get a lot of defeat points if she gets pregnant, so following that (extremely obscure) path in the coffee-spill event will be the main way you'll see this. I don't really recommend going out of your way to see this right now: there'll be more scenes to support it in a few releases time.

Whats this about getting defeats points if she gets pregnant? and also the coffee-spill event, is there anything else when she spills coffee on you?
If you chase after her you can rip her clothes and lock her in a closet to get your boss alerted to her state of undress. If your boss is sleazy, he'll blackmail your rival into having sex, which she can possibly get pregnant from. You also (probably) have to be mean and strong, as I've only had the option appear in one save where I was both. It might also require your rival be a certain personality, I am unsure as to the specific requirements, and attempts to duplicate it were fruitless.

Reactions: GmFn1869 and Dnds

Discordia

Nov 4, 2017
Could someone share the new ver, please?

Btw, does anyone know the condition for the scene in which your boyfriend demands that you become his bitch when you're unfaithful and he finds out(or you admit being unfaithful)? I haven't been able to trigger it but once probably months if not years ago. Tried with different NPCs, and they either dump me or demand to have a baby or just pardon the infidelity. lol Sorry for bad English.

Tanelia

Feb 11, 2018
When I slap her or tear her clothes off she just escapes. :unsure:
The requirements are stupidly specific and RNG, not only do you have to have the correct traits, but the generated rival also has to have the correct 1 of 7 personalities (don't know which you need) and probably a specific set of traits.

I got it once on one character and even after making a custom rival npc I still haven't been able to get it again on subsequent playthroughs.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
When I slap her or tear her clothes off she just escapes. :unsure:
The requirements are stupidly specific and RNG, not only do you have to have the correct traits, but the generated rival also has to have the correct 1 of 7 personalities (don't know which you need) and probably a specific set of traits.

I got it once on one character and even after making a custom rival npc I still haven't been able to get it again on subsequent playthroughs.
PC has to have max strength, and it has to be the right rival type, of which I've only found two that it works for: Prude (Hates you for dressing provocatively) and Nice (Hates you for being bitchy)

Reactions: Tanelia
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes