PD_

Sep 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty good. Partner has to have LIKES_TO_SHARE trait to propose it. There are some other requirements, but nothing major it seems.

Players can also initiate the scene, but I haven't checked conditions for that.

Jun 24, 2017
Its almost masochistic, the back of my mind goes "maybe it'll be good", and then it'll be a few months for 1 scene.
The thing is, the things that are being added are good additions. Compared to when I first played this game, the updates have been very good for the experience.

... It's just that if it was any other developer, we'd have all of this and more a few months after when I started to play, rather than... I think over two years, almost three.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
The at-home threesome scene is... eh. It has a couple of good descriptions for if you're actively cucking your boyfriend/husband during the scene but like usual with this game it feels like there should be a lot more to it.

That seems to be all there is to it. Not even a post-scene of the boyfriend/husband being upset and the other man gloating or anything like that. It'd be nice if there was unique content tied to getting knocked up during the threesome but I doubt there's anything for it.

Jul 31, 2018
Does anyone know all the office rival interactions based on both characters traits? This game really works best when you build your own npcs to get the scenes you want, but we were given so little info about the possibilities with the office rival I don't really know where to start. Specifically looking for sex scenes where the player is a sub.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Could someone share the new ver, please?

Btw, does anyone know the condition for the scene in which your boyfriend demands that you become his bitch when you're unfaithful and he finds out(or you admit being unfaithful)? I haven't been able to trigger it but once probably months if not years ago. Tried with different NPCs, and they either dump me or demand to have a baby or just pardon the infidelity. lol Sorry for bad English.
Im quite interested too because I never heard such scene even exist lol. Maybe it has something to do with jerk boyfriend?

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
Yes. It's one of those cases where you fool yourself into believing that "this time will be different"
The real problem is, this game is pretty good overall. The development is very slow and we all hope to see something new with every update. There are a lot of projects that would like to replicate newlife but they all fail in comparison. So we are all stuck with this game hoping that one day it's gonna be completed. Even we bitch that the dev is lazy and the development is slow... we all come back here once in awhile to check what has changed.

ADF

Jun 30, 2017
Threesome is pretty disappointing. One position only, limited options, no anal, can't request condoms (at least that I saw in mine), can't choose which man goes in which place... very disappointing that it took this long for a proper threesome to get added and it's not even particularly functional.

manani

Dec 20, 2017
The real problem is, this game is pretty good overall. The development is very slow and we all hope to see something new with every update. There are a lot of projects that would like to replicate newlife but they all fail in comparison. So we are all stuck with this game hoping that one day it's gonna be completed. Even we bitch that the dev is lazy and the development is slow... we all come back here once in awhile to check what has changed.
Yeah, the game is not bad, but it is more than 6(!) years old and it wasn't bad back then. But for last 5 or if I am generous not even half of the content that was already present was added.
I try the game once a year on average and am underwhelmed by what was added. I enjoy few of the old events but then I realize I enjoyed those same events 4 years ago and barely anything has changed.
About year ago I was checking the thread to laugh about what little was added but even that evaporated because the game is just stale and doesn't grow at all. What there was I enjoyed many years ago and there is no reason to go back to it anymore.

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
I'll be collecting social security and attempting to maintain a erection by the time this game gets completed.
It has fallen prey to the developer trap of making a platform rather than a game. As long as people are paying that's the direction it's going to continue in.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
yeah I think one of the biggest issues with the game is the way content is gated. nothing is 100% going to happen. it's just if you do these twelve specific things then MAYBE this scene will fire. so in any given play through you won't see the vast majority of written stuff. and what is there is very sparse except for specific things the patreon yelled for

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I think the wedding update was the last I cared about. It gave you something to do. Cooking class was quite good as well.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes