zvezdan

Sep 23, 2020
FunnyAsianBoy How did you get the number from office boss? I know there is a scene if he is a doormat where he asks the PC to marry him after she trashes him, but i did not know you could get his number in other way.

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
FunnyAsianBoy How did you get the number from office boss? I know there is a scene if he is a doormat where he asks the PC to marry him after she trashes him, but i did not know you could get his number in other way.
You need to be flirty I think. The office boss can ask in the interview on your opinion of office relationships, and you can reply that you'd be open if it were with him.

Reactions: zvezdan

borednow

Mar 1, 2018
Nvm I figured it out I think. You may need to make a custom character to overwrite the rival being a polar opposite of you. I made her a party girl who wants kids and doesn't use protection. I made the boss sleazy and a impregnator. I made myself bitchy and cunning (I also had baby crazy but I don't think it matters). I got the boss's number and became his girlfriend with a child by him (I am not sure that you have to date him but your character has to know that he is a impregnator). Once you hit the job rank of PA, there is a scene where you are scheduling his appointments and you can manipulate the rival to have sex with him unprotected.

There is also another scene that involves a one-time NPC and you can have the same dialog options with her as with the PA boss route.

The fact that it took this much custom NPC tweaking means to get the Rival Impregnation scene organically/without cheats and custom NPCs, it would be extremely rare.
You don't need custom characters, i did it just playing normally. My character had the shy and cunning traits. you don't need to be dating the boss, you only need to be the PA.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Any news on whether or not it's still impossible to keep the PC in love with a guy? If she isn't constantly being drilled out of her mind by him, she never stays in love no matter what I try. I tried bringing it up on the Discord, but got ignored.

Reactions: AlsoLime
Jun 8, 2017
Any news on whether or not it's still impossible to keep the PC in love with a guy? If she isn't constantly being drilled out of her mind by him, she never stays in love no matter what I try. I tried bringing it up on the Discord, but got ignored.
Are you skipping the sex scenes or playing them? For my experience at least, it looks like my character never reaches orgasm during sex when I use the skip option and that frustration causes the partner to lose love points with me. I also think if you don't do any interactions outside of sex like dates and hanging out at home where you talk to him also causes your love points to stagnate.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Are you skipping the sex scenes or playing them? For my experience at least, it looks like my character never reaches orgasm during sex when I use the skip option and that frustration causes the partner to lose love points with me. I also think if you don't do any interactions outside of sex like dates and hanging out at home where you talk to him also causes your love points to stagnate.
In my previous post, I explained how I did all of those things and more.

I do use skip sex, but my character still orgasms during them.

gunnnn12345

Sep 19, 2017
The Changelog mentions that the lowlife scene can lead to sex if you freeze up. Does anyone know the traits required for this?

snipina

May 14, 2020
I was just randomly playing and noticed that when im dating a guy with LIKES_TO_SHARE trait he doesn’t introduce me to his jerk friend no matter what. I tried everything I could think of, even creating custom NPCs, but nothing works. Can anyone please try this and tell me if it bug or am just that unlucky?

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I was just randomly playing and noticed that when im dating a guy with LIKES_TO_SHARE trait he doesn’t introduce me to his jerk friend no matter what. I tried everything I could think of, even creating custom NPCs, but nothing works. Can anyone please try this and tell me if it bug or am just that unlucky?
The wiki is gone, but the wiki explicitly stated that if your boyfriend has the LIKES_TO_SHARE trait, it blocks off that specific line of events. The reason for this is that the eventline has all it's scenes written with the assumption that your boyfriend does not have that trait.

It's another one of the eventlines that's horribly under-written. LIKES_TO_SHARE doesn't have it's unique content in it yet and you also can't actually leave your boyfriend for the jerk friend yet either.

That actually reminds me. A changelog stated that you can now trigger walking into the men's locker room on accident even if you start as a woman. I forget what that scene actually involves/leads to and the wiki is gone, so I can't look it up there anymore.

snipina

May 14, 2020
The wiki is gone, but the wiki explicitly stated that if your boyfriend has the LIKES_TO_SHARE trait, it blocks off that specific line of events. The reason for this is that the eventline has all it's scenes written with the assumption that your boyfriend does not have that trait.

It's another one of the eventlines that's horribly under-written. LIKES_TO_SHARE doesn't have it's unique content in it yet and you also can't actually leave your boyfriend for the jerk friend yet either.

That actually reminds me. A changelog stated that you can now trigger walking into the men's locker room on accident even if you start as a woman. I forget what that scene actually involves/leads to and the wiki is gone, so I can't look it up there anymore.
Oh, ok. Thank you all I could find was that in an event where the jerk threatens to blackmail me and the boyfriend has the LIKES_TO_SHARE trait, he will not mind that I'm cheating on him so I wasn’t sure, and like you said the wiki no longer exists so I could not look it up.

Jun 8, 2017
Oh, ok. Thank you all I could find was that in an event where the jerk threatens to blackmail me and the boyfriend has the LIKES_TO_SHARE trait, he will not mind that I'm cheating on him so I wasn’t sure, and like you said the wiki no longer exists so I could not look it up.
I don’t think that applies to the boyfriend’s jerk friend but rather a one of YOUR friends that happens to be a jerk. I don’t even think your character has to even be friends with him because I could have sworn that the event fired for a me for a character i am not friends with. I think he just has to have be a jerk that you have cheated on your partner with. It’s a random event (it might have a higher chance of triggering if the guy is one of your friends and you pick the “hang out with friends” activity) and the jerk friend will come into your house to try to blackmail you into having sex with him by threatening to tell your partner. That’s when you can pick the option to let your partner know.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes