ohfuckitall

Nov 1, 2021
I will blame everything bad in the world on Java. What kind of programming language has Float.MinValue and means the minimal possible POSITIVE value instead of the minimal number one can have as a float? It's like C# if C# drank 3 bottles of whiskey and said "Fuckin' YOLO!"
I mean, C++ is similar; sometimes you want to know the smallest number you can represent and sometimes you want to know the least number you can represent.

I don't know why C# decided to break that tradition, but there is a lot in C# that makes more sense than Java or C++.

Could be worse though; SO could have picked scala.

• Haha
Reactions: Susan Xandera

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Hey guys, was there anything good added since 2020? Serious question, I've played it around that year last time and it didn't have much added for over two years at that point so I dropped it, how is it now?

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Hey guys, was there anything good added since 2020? Serious question, I've played it around that year last time and it didn't have much added for over two years at that point so I dropped it, how is it now?
Mostly some lesbian interactions. You can date women now. Other than that not much. Some small things but this game has been making very slow progress since before you stopped playing.

• Sad
Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yea like axz2 mentioned.. I think the only other thing that was significant that was added was the new save format, so you can go in and edit the save as any other json file to your heart's content. I even snipped out the entire wardrobe (items and outfit sets) from a game and keep it aside for injecting into new games just as to not waste time fighting with the clothing system. (in the sense of finding good items, desired colors (even thought that really has almost no impact) and various clothing attributes that impact scene descriptions). Even setting clothing attribs not normally available for certain clothing types (which is more of an oversight since the scene description system handles it just fine ex: sheer / low-cut / lace type options for other things - yes there doesnt seem to be much of a reactions impact in a lot of scenes, its still more for flavor).

You can also edit which ever npc you want, even the normally pre-set ones, so you can go in and modify even the otherwise set NPCs to what you want. Yes that might break things, but thats what multiple saves are for.

Reactions: boobmanlord

Anonymous329

Jan 19, 2020
Changes from 2020 onwards: All newer scenes have always an "opt out" path. You can not "rail road" into a scene any more (in case the requirements like being drunk, ... are met). You can thank Patreon for that one. However, most new content is based on the anal and f2f stuff. Both things are not favorites of the writer. That is why they were implemented last.

Most new content since 2020 is the new work path. Oh, and options to load and implement custom scenes. They are downloadable from Discord. At least as far as I remember. But compared to content before 2020, all new content is a joke when it comes to the pure amount.

Newlife on Android is a pain. A better option would probably be using Steam <-> Steam Link on your phone.

And with new content: The author usually puts a higher weight on new content. That way it will appear more often. Later it will be toned down to its regular values. Still, depending on your player settings you might never see these without knowing what to do.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
New update!

-Blackmail scene where the PC must pay for silence, or risk losing their bf

Requirements:

-PC must be dating a guy with the caring trait
-PC must cheat on that guy with a guy with the Jerk trait
-Jerk must also have the Boastful trait
-PC must allow Jerk to record their sex
-PC must be close friends with a girl with the Selfish Bitch trait
-PC must NOT have any "dominant" traits like Posh, Bitch, things like that.

Bitch friend will approach PC on a weekend, and demand $100 or she'll show the video she found, to PC's boyfriend. If you don't pay, your BF will break up with you. Event can reoccur.

It took about 3 months to write this scene, but it adds a whole extra page of content to the game. Keep donating, and you might get another update like this in the next 3 months.

*Obvious Satire is Obvious* ((THIS IS NOT A REAL UPDATE POST))

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
New update!

-Blackmail scene where the PC must pay for silence, or risk losing their bf

Requirements:

-PC must be dating a guy with the caring trait
-PC must cheat on that guy with a guy with the Jerk trait
-Jerk must also have the Boastful trait
-PC must allow Jerk to record their sex
-PC must be close friends with a girl with the Selfish Bitch trait
-PC must NOT have any "dominant" traits like Posh, Bitch, things like that.

Bitch friend will approach PC on a weekend, and demand $100 or she'll show the video she found, to PC's boyfriend. If you don't pay, your BF will break up with you. Event can reoccur.

It took about 3 months to write this scene, but it adds a whole extra page of content to the game. Keep donating, and you might get another update like this in the next 3 months.

*Obvious Satire is Obvious* ((THIS IS NOT A REAL UPDATE POST))
Requirements mostly check out, but you forgot to mention that the scene only has a random chance to fire if you choose the relax at home weeknight activity and the hang out with friends weekend activity. :ROFLMAO:

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Jokes aside, I'm surprised there hasn't been someone out there who has modded in more content. I assume Java is just a pain to work with?

Reactions: pyrolisk

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I'm referring to real modding, not to some crappy .yml files that you have to trigger through some immersion breaking dropdown menu.
real modding would allow you to refactor the entire game.
I say this with the utmost sincerity, and no derisive sarcasm intended.. but.. you could make your own version of the game, and leave it open sourced, and make MANY people happy. Also.. most people would be willing to donate to that, I think.

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
I'm referring to real modding, not to some crappy .yml files that you have to trigger through some immersion breaking dropdown menu.
Adding new standalone content is pretty easy through the mini events framework. The problem is it's a lot of work and testing.
Modifying the core of the game is not possible which is a pain.

Reactions: Majus

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
Ah. Say that next time. You said there was nothing to work with, when in fact there is. Weak and sloppily set up, but you can work with it.

Reactions: GhostProject

Anonymous329

Jan 19, 2020
Decompilation is possible. At least in an older version of the game it was. (Don't ask for details please. It was years ago.) So, if you find some people who really want to fork the game, I am quite sure, you will be able to. Not so sure about Copyrights, tho.

• Sad
Reactions: quiboune
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes