ICHIBANnerdy

Jul 19, 2017
I played this game like 5 years ago and while it was a good female protag sim it didn't have a lot to do.

5 years later I downloaded the most recent version and it seems like not much has changed.

Did I not play enough or is there something new to work towards? Like, there's more job promotions but they don't seem to lead to anything.
The most significant addition to the game is lesbians, which I think was added a year or two ago. And I believe job promotions are supposed to give you more money. I use the cheats so I don't ever bother checking. And I guess you can try getting married and having kids. But if you're asking for some sort of end goal, then no, not really. Just play until the end of the 52 weeks (or more).

Mar 26, 2020
Am I crazy or was there a scene where while riding someone during a sex scene, you feel the condom break and can then choose to replace it or promise to get off before he cums? If you promise to get off you can also then choose whether you actually want to do that too.

I can't seem to get that hapenning anymore, any suggestion for requirements to get it to trigger?

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Am I crazy or was there a scene where while riding someone during a sex scene, you feel the condom break and can then choose to replace it or promise to get off before he cums? If you promise to get off you can also then choose whether you actually want to do that too.

I can't seem to get that hapenning anymore, any suggestion for requirements to get it to trigger?
Uh, PC with condom damaging trait, guy with conscientious and doesnt_want_kids maybe?

Lupo-Lupine

Dec 17, 2021
Is it possible to make the jerk finish while your partner's at the door? I've tried but he always barges in beforehand.

McCapito

Apr 25, 2019
Is it possible to make the jerk finish while your partner's at the door? I've tried but he always barges in beforehand.
I think they have infinite stamina at that point. The Jerk mentions that he's close but never cums , try using a quickshot "Jerk" maybe that changes the scene.

sterlingforces

Jun 29, 2018
Was this scene removed? Bitchy PC cheats on boyfriend. When he confronts her at home, she can invite the other guy over for sex, while her bf gets kicked out. I've tried various traits in the bf without luck

The last time I activated it was several versions ago

Mar 26, 2020
Uh, PC with condom damaging trait, guy with conscientious and doesnt_want_kids maybe?
I ended up getting it! (part of it at least) All that was needed was a jerk+impregnator with cowgirl position, no condom damaiging trait needed. I guess he sabotages the condom and you can make the promise of getting off, no partner reaction though.

Reactions: bestfriends

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
I played this game like 5 years ago and while it was a good female protag sim it didn't have a lot to do.

5 years later I downloaded the most recent version and it seems like not much has changed.

Did I not play enough or is there something new to work towards? Like, there's more job promotions but they don't seem to lead to anything.
One of the things that is available, is their discord, where more and more people are trying to help with custom content.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
One of the things that is available, is their discord, where more and more people are trying to help with custom content.
Define "barely managing to eek out any leftover interest into some type of event in the hopes SO will climax on their faces while others gain a renewed interest in the game".

Reactions: quiboune

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Wow, he doesnt even give a changelog now
There is one. If you are looking at the blogspot and saying that, it's just cause he somehow managed to break the public version and posted another update to say 'here free patreon version for you guys since I fucked up'.

fibrosa

Jun 2, 2019
I'm not sure how to trigger the boyfriend jerk friend event, does it work with the likes to share trait on boyfriend?

McCapito

Apr 25, 2019
Hey, does anyone know how to trigger the sales manager event? It envolved a collegue complaining about the sales boss not doing his job. Afterwords you had a few choices in how to convince your boss much like how you can convince him to give you a promotion.
I haven't been able to trigger this again so my question is: Has it been removed or do the PC and Sales boss both need to have specific traits?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quiboune

International

Dec 9, 2019
Hey, does anyone know how to trigger the sales manager event? It envolved a collegue complaining about the sales boss not doing his job. Afterwords you had a few choices in how to convince your boss much like how you can convince him to give you a promotion.
I haven't been able to trigger this again so my question is: Has it been removed or do the PC and Sales boss both need to have specific traits?
Specific traits and job level. I think you can get promoted past the level where it triggers? Then your traits and relationship with the boss influences which options are open to you.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes