pieter

Dec 4, 2016
Major changes & additions:

Converted the nightclub lesbians (formerly “Maki” and “Vanessa”) into proper NPCs and updated their scene to handle the potential for a wider range of characters.

Added a new repeatable random event with the posh club lesbian. This can potentially end with her having sex with a man (various jerk/selfish men can be chosen). If she gets pregnant then her and her partner will break up, disabling their special scenes but allowing them to appear as normal NPCs in the club or lesbian club.

Minor changes:

Tweaked some text in the leadin to the dance with Maki & Vanessa.

Added “Maki” and “Vanessa” to the default name lists now that the preset characters are procedurally generated.

Getting the pervy sales client to have sex with the posh lesbian will unlock an action when selling to him that gives you a significant bonus to your persuasion score.

Npcs with the long-lasting trait get reduced arousal gain at high arousal levels (-1 to all increases with a minimum of 1 when at ENJOY threshold or higher).

Changes for user-submitted content:

Added traits (POSH_NIGHTCLUB_LESBIAN & FLIRTY_NIGHTCLUB_LESBIAN) to allow custom versions of the nightclub lesbians.

Added a yml file with disabled versions of the nightclub lesbians that reflect, as closely as possible, how they were defined in older versions. Enable these if you specifically want “Maki” and “Vanessa”.

Following a request by DoctaSax, added a new allowable scene transition: OUTFIT_CHANGE. This is very short subscene where the PC can change her clothes to any of her created outfits. See the documentation in the YML_Syntax_Guide for details.

Bugfixes:

Fixes to some text issues. Thanks to Tryingthegames and JulianR.Amazing for reporting some of these.

Fixed a bug reported by Zab and AnarChYsT where the jerk could initiate scene transitions that don't support the partner phone call if he does so after the phone call happens but before the PC actually answers.

Reactions: ustar and wolfsbane

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Can you keep your pecker throughout the game and remain a top?
Or is this one of those "forced feminism to the end" cases?

poopsmith88

Sep 2, 2017
I hope this doesn't come off as racist, but is there a way to get back all the old generic names? All the new ones are incredibly immersion breaking for me as I don't even recognize any of them.

BoosterBoards

Jun 4, 2021
I hope this doesn't come off as racist, but is there a way to get back all the old generic names? All the new ones are incredibly immersion breaking for me as I don't even recognize any of them.
You can change the names that show up in the game by adding/removing them in "raceData.json" text file within the newlife folder.

Reactions: bestfriends

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Also.. in that file, look for the
"maleRaceWeights": {
and
"femaleRaceWeights": {

areas (should be towards bottem end of the file) and you can mess with the generation ratios as well and set it up for exactly what you want.

swilliam

May 26, 2017
For anyone wondering about:

"Added a new repeatable random event with the posh club lesbian. This can potentially end with her having sex with a man (various jerk/selfish men can be chosen)."

The even is basically the guy arrives, takes the lesbian to the bedroom, you leave the room because why would you stay and watch(and force the dev to actually perhaps do a sex scene)? They fuck, you check in on them after they are done, they fucked. The end.

This description is almost the same length as the event itself too, very underwhelming.

Reactions: Pyrrical

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
I played this game like 5 years ago and while it was a good female protag sim it didn't have a lot to do.

5 years later I downloaded the most recent version and it seems like not much has changed.

Did I not play enough or is there something new to work towards? Like, there's more job promotions but they don't seem to lead to anything.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes